t'oldu

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, RamNut said:

750k?

yes please.

i'd settle for £250k

I'm pretty sure that's not how negotiation works. If they of £750k, you dot say 'I think we're wasting each other's time here, I've said I'll take £250k and not a penny more, or no deal.'

38 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I'm pretty sure that's not how negotiation works. If they of £750k, you dot say 'I think we're wasting each other's time here, I've said I'll take £250k and not a penny more, or no deal.'

It would rude to take more.

Rumour has it that Mark Hughes wants him on the cheap so he can offer an 18 month contract on decent wages.

This rumour is from a loud mouth Stoke fan who likes to think he's itk. and one of the "boys".

btw, the rumourmonger is a ****. Even if it turns out he was right, he's still a ****.

3 minutes ago, Derbyram1983 said:

I'm sure there might be more than one club after him. I'd hold out for what we want. Sick of us getting fleeced. I.e. Huddleston, commons, rasiak. 

He's out of contract in the summer.

He wants to stay at Stoke and they want him.

£1m with an add on if they finish top ten should do it.

5 minutes ago, cannable said:

According to the Stoke Sentinel's reporter we want £4,000,000.

Bloody hell. I took the mickey a little when b4 said try and get £5 mil for him. I was expecting us to want probably £2 mil tops after his good form, not that high. So fair play to b4. :lol:

8 minutes ago, cannable said:

According to the Stoke Sentinel's reporter we want £4,000,000.

I'd be astonished if that were true! 

Why shouldn't we stand our ground over this? It's not like we're a selling club, he's a quality keeper in great form currently, and we should get as much as we can for him. 

23 minutes ago, mrdave85 said:

I'd be astonished if that were true! 

Why shouldn't we stand our ground over this? It's not like we're a selling club, he's a quality keeper in great form currently, and we should get as much as we can for him. 

Best keeper in the Premier League at the moment :)

Cech was over £10m... Just saying... :ph34r:

Archived