Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

On 14/10/2020 at 21:30, Eddie said:

At the moment, I'm almost immobile - can't even get out into the garden.

Had a terrible reaction to a moisturiser which I have to use, and all the skin on both my legs is sloughing off (think dandruff an inch across - but dandruff that's bloody painful too). Waiting for the steroid cream to take effect now. Last time, it took a month, but then I had cellulitis. This time, at least, there is no infection.

It might explain why I am even grumpier than usual.

The beer situation is reasonably healthy - 30 large bottles of Tripel Karmeleit, 12 bottles of Straffe Quad, 10 bottles of Straffe Tripel, half a dozen Gulden Draaks, 4 dozen German beers (half Oktoberfests, half Doppelbocks), 2 dozen Tynt Meadow, about 100 assorted Belgians in 33 cl bottles and an order each from BIAB and Beers of Europe on the way.

If I pace myself, they might last the weekend.

Hope you feel better soon Eddie

On 03/10/2021 at 17:22, Angry Ram said:

Pop into the Red Feather in Launceston, my uncle used to own it. Sold up and moved up your way to Noosa. 

Went past the Red Feather Inn today mate, nice joint built in 1844. Unfortunately couldn't go in as it is only accommodation and the public can only do Saturday night dinner.IMG20211009131745.thumb.jpg.4e7812b21b00e14675859abdf2689155.jpg

4 hours ago, Stagtime said:

Went past the Red Feather Inn today mate, nice joint built in 1844. Unfortunately couldn't go in as it is only accommodation and the public can only do Saturday night dinner.IMG20211009131745.thumb.jpg.4e7812b21b00e14675859abdf2689155.jpg

Bet that place has seen some bar fights.

5 hours ago, Stagtime said:

He brought as a shell, spent a lot on it. Was quite a local celebrity at one point. Got given the equivalent of an OBE or something. Great old goat. Now a pastor up in Queensland. 
shame you could not go in. 

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Nice view. Where are you?

Tal y Fan. 
65mm lower, it would be a big hill, but as it is, it is officially a mountain!  ?  smallest mountain in Wales, I believe?

Much more our style than Snowdon, both from a fitness perspective and social distancing!  ?

Anglesey can be seen top left, with Puffin Island just to the right of that. 
From the same vantage point, we could also see The Great Orme/Llandudno, but couldn’t fit it all in one pic, so here’s a bonus… but no knee!  Sorry!  ??

2C58680D-08AC-432F-B210-D0AD42DEC300.jpeg