Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

On 15/09/2021 at 11:11, Heisenberg said:

Oulton Broad?

Was down those ends a few weeks back visiting the in-laws.

Lovely part of the country.

80B007E6-24A3-4479-8EC5-A2ECB858D0B0.jpeg

It really is, which surprised me. 

Lovely area in itself, and so easy to travel elsewhere for the day on public transport. 

To top it all, the locals are so friendly it's unreal, they even stop to let people cross the road when not at a crossing.

Today we had a beach hut for the day, went to the local pub for lunch, only to find they had no chef. No worries pet, the Barmaid said, there's a good chippy a few doors down, you get your lunch and I'll bring the drinks out to you. 

2 hours ago, Rev said:

It really is, which surprised me. 

Lovely area in itself, and so easy to travel elsewhere for the day on public transport. 

To top it all, the locals are so friendly it's unreal, they even stop to let people cross the road when not at a crossing.

Today we had a beach hut for the day, went to the local pub for lunch, only to find they had no chef. No worries pet, the Barmaid said, there's a good chippy a few doors down, you get your lunch and I'll bring the drinks out to you. 

Yep, nothing but friendly folk down there. 

Makes a nice change from the city life whenever we go down for a long weekend away to visit. We often ponder the idea of moving down there permanently one day.

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

• 2 weeks later...