Derby County v Hull City

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i think we need to start the game with a high tempo like we did with the 4-0 win. If the lads can do this we can turn the midfield around at will. But i think we need to give the ball to will huges as much as possiable maybe have bradly johnson playing that slightly

Free role were he can you upper body strengh to our advantage were we can use his pace at will. But i do think maybe when we hit and move football we need to looking slip ball through to ince martin and Russell were they can help open up hull at the back.

I think us the derby fans can make the differance we need every one on top voice. I know the lads feed of us but i do want get chant of Thorne.

Nice one b4. Luv your enthusiam. 

Top voice everyone. 

Just listen to the west ham fans tonite against Manu. They sucked that ball in. The crowd is defo the 12th man these days. And is rubbish support at hull. There's no passion up there

make a difference I say 

Derby County v Hull City, Sky Sports 1 Live @ The Black Bull Inn, Inverurie, Saturday 14th May 2016, Kick Off 12:30pm

50-52 North Street, Inverurie
AB51 4RS

Championship Play-Off Semi-Final 1st Leg

Friday 13th May Pre Match Drinks at Café Drummond, Ben Ottewell (Gomez) (Derby fan?) 7:30pm Tickets £9.90

Sunday 15th May Post Match Drinks at Lemon Tree, The Doors Alive 7pm Tickets £16.50

http://www.theblackbullinn.moonfruit.co.uk/

At least 4 of us (including 2 of us born and brought up in Hull) will be in The Black Bull Inn, Inverurie at 12 ready to enjoy the weekend. The pie's on offer will include the delicious breakfast pie, the chicken curry pie, the mince and mealie pie and many other top quality pies. And the lovely Guinness Amber Ale is on tap along with many others. The juke box awaits your coinage and if you'd like to be taken to the cleaners at pool I'm your man. As for the darts, well we could also give that a go when we are all steamin'.........Have faith in your beloved team, and love them and watch them return the love.

There's only one Richard Keogh.

C'mon The Rams. And anyone in the area, that fancies joining us for a few pints and pies, c'mon join the fun.

Up The Housemartins.

3 hours ago, Rampage said:

Derby 4 -1 Barnsley  (Bent 2,  Blackman, Babos)

U21s team played all 2nd half

Blackman?.......It's a sign that good things come to those that wait......and we've been waiting longer than Hull, so it's clearly our time and we are going to Nick it.

10867bc.jpg

31 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Derby County v Hull City, Sky Sports 1 Live @ The Black Bull Inn, Inverurie, Saturday 14th May 2016, Kick Off 12:30pm

50-52 North Street, Inverurie
AB51 4RS

Championship Play-Off Semi-Final 1st Leg

Friday 13th May Pre Match Drinks at Café Drummond, Ben Ottewell (Gomez) (Derby fan?) 7:30pm Tickets £9.90

Sunday 15th May Post Match Drinks at Lemon Tree, The Doors Alive 7pm Tickets £16.50

http://www.theblackbullinn.moonfruit.co.uk/

At least 4 of us (including 2 of us born and brought up in Hull) will be in The Black Bull Inn, Inverurie at 12 ready to enjoy the weekend. The pie's on offer will include the delicious breakfast pie, the chicken curry pie, the mince and mealie pie and many other top quality pies. And the lovely Guinness Amber Ale is on tap along with many others. The juke box awaits your coinage and if you'd like to be taken to the cleaners at pool I'm your man. As for the darts, well we could also give that a go when we are all steamin'.........Have faith in your beloved team, and love them and watch them return the love.

There's only one Richard Keogh.

C'mon The Rams. And anyone in the area, that fancies joining us for a few pints and pies, c'mon join the fun.

Up The Housemartins.

If you're going to reference the Housemartins for this match, surely it's Sheep they're up against?

Always hilarious to see Norman/Fatboy Slim in his early days. And we're finally able to see the slick dance moves our once great Tom Huddlestone bases his midfield dynamism on?

Have the most wonderful day in the Black Bull Inn as I presume that will be result-dependent!

We need to have the midfield sorted out for the Hull game, DM position is most important in the way we play.

Hughes in DM - not for me, this takes away his attacking / creative skills, for me maybe Butters as DM?

As for Baird playing DM, I'd rather have GT in his current state playing there.

Betting Odds

Sheff Wed 7/5      Draw  21/10       Brighton  21/10

Derby         8/5      Draw   2/1          Hull         19/10

Outrights

Sky Bet Championship To Win The Playoffs 15/16 

Hull                 9/4   (2.25)

Brighton         5/2   (2.5)

Derby            11/4   (2.75)

Sheff Wed 100/30  (3.33)

Hull are favourites with Sky 

if our midfield play well we will have too much for them over 2 legs but I would have to say thorne is the most disciplined that can play that holding role but hey ho that's why we have the biggest and best squad in the league , now time to prove it

Looking at the Barnsley team for this week's behind closed doors game and those who may be in contention:

Grant played the full 90 minutes - excellent news to have him back given Mitchell's not played a league game for us and also how good Grant was in the playoffs last time around.

Then a lot of players got 45 minutes under their belts:

Baird, Hendrick, Johnson, Weimann, Camara, Blackman, Bent

I think who didn't play is as interesting as who did and that suggests to me that the starting 11 is decided:

Carson

Christie      Keogh      Shackell      Olsson

Hughes

Bryson      Butterfield

Russell      Martin      Ince

#WinItForGeorge

PistoldPete2
47 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Looking at the Barnsley team for this week's behind closed doors game and those who may be in contention:

Grant played the full 90 minutes - excellent news to have him back given Mitchell's not played a league game for us and also how good Grant was in the playoffs last time around.

Then a lot of players got 45 minutes under their belts:

Baird, Hendrick, Johnson, Weimann, Camara, Blackman, Bent

I think who didn't play is as interesting as who did and that suggests to me that the starting 11 is decided:

Carson

Christie      Keogh      Shackell      Olsson

Hughes

Bryson      Butterfield

Russell      Martin      Ince

#WinItForGeorge

A bit light physically and defensively in midfield. I wouldnt be surprised to see Johnson get back in. But oh I hope we dont miss GT too much.

PistoldPete2
3 hours ago, Rampage said:

Betting Odds

Sheff Wed 7/5      Draw  21/10       Brighton  21/10

Derby         8/5      Draw   2/1          Hull         19/10

Outrights

Sky Bet Championship To Win The Playoffs 15/16 

Hull                 9/4   (2.25)

Brighton         5/2   (2.5)

Derby            11/4   (2.75)

Sheff Wed 100/30  (3.33)

Hull are favourites with Sky 

Im surprised by those odds.  Hull favourites to win the tie against us and in fact more likely to beat us than Brighton are to beat Sheff Wed? 4th beating 5th more likely than 3rd beating 6th? 

But then maybe my view is affected by the fact that Hull were battered by Derby 4-0 which obviously wont happen again.

Archived