Hanson

mwram1973

8 hours ago, mwram1973 said:

I'm not ITK, I have just put something that I was told, It may be ******, I've never said it was going to happen.

He done his shoulder on the thursday and I was told on the Sun about the injury, Wassall didn't confirm it till monday after the match.

So that part of what he told me was true, whether the other part of him going to Arsenal is true remains to be seen.

Like I said before I won't lose any sleep over it.

If it turns out bullshit I'll happily retire with a 100% record of being wrong :p

eddie hasn't retired, so no need for you to retire, mate.:thumbsup:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

Very harsh, he's clearly a CM but has been asked to back up at full-back, God forbid a player do a job that's asked of him :rolleyes:

Yet he always played CB in the under 21's so yes, quite clearly a CM!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Seemed to take him a long time to get back to fitness, which is probably why Arsenal ended up looking elsewhere. :whistle:

Given we're missing Thorne, now should be Hanson's time to force his way into the team and stake a claim, but when he didn't have the opportunity to impress pre-season it's become harder for him to break through past the senior pro midfielders of Bryson, Hughes, Johnson, Butterfield and even Baird (vying for the same role).

Needs to put in some absolutely stellar performances for the U23s to get back in the running.

I am a lot less knowledgable than NP but my gut with 40 plus years of watching footy tells me Jamie is a flipping good player.

maybe not the finished article but good enough now for most teams at this level. what happens after that is another story and all about the last few percentage points of skill, coaching, endeavour, application and desire .. Not many make it but I am always 100% comfortable if he's on the team sheet in a championship match.  Willing, tough, quick, skilled and adaptable. Won't be perfect every game but a tangible asset of significance to this club 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Jamie Hanson will be out on loan in January, info originated from the horses mouth but has been passed through other people. Never posted anything like this before but have no reason to believe it's untrue.

Deal  to loan him to another club Is already done, guessing it will be confirmed when the window opens.

If true, that's good news for all concerned. There's no point him sitting in the U23's, he needs first team exposure and then maybe he can return as a reliable squad player for us (or better, if he improves in several areas).

This does mean though that either Thorne is on the way or they're angling for another CDM which is good news, one injury to Johnson and we can kiss goodbye to any protection for our midfield.

9 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Jamie Hanson will be out on loan in January, info originated from the horses mouth but has been passed through other people. Never posted anything like this before but have no reason to believe it's untrue.

Deal  to loan him to another club Is already done, guessing it will be confirmed when the window opens.

What level? League one?

30 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Nigel Clough said earlier they will have 2 players in before January 2nd one being a permanent one being a loan! I reckon this could be the loan 

Archived