Hanson

mwram1973

Ok guys, have been told that Hanson has agreed to Join Arsenal. I have never posted ITK stuff before as I'm not a BS merchant. I have this on good authority. I cannot tell the source but I will gladly pm Daveo to tell him all the details and everything i know.

Apparently he has also damaged his collarbone, but this didn't affect the deal as I was told he'd already signed the contract.

Like I said I'll gladly fill daveo in with the details if he wishes.

I was told this this morning.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

I have also heard this too, he is defnately going to Arsenal....to watch them play Villa in their last game of the season.

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think it is a lot of bull mate 

Could well be B4 mate, I am only saying what I was told and If I could tell the whole story it would make it more believable, unfortunately I can't say how I know.

Just now, mwram1973 said:

Could well be B4 mate, I am only saying what I was told and If I could tell the whole story it would make it more believable, unfortunately I can't say how I know.

then tell us the whole story, but leave out names of the source?

1 minute ago, muzzamurray said:

then tell us the whole story, but leave out names of the source?

I would, but it would be so obvious where it came from, he'd be in a lot of trouble.

Look, if people want to shout bullshit, that's fine, I won't lose a minutes sleep over it. I have never posted something like this before, so I have no history of putting lies up on here.

I have said I will tell Daveo, He can then decide how genuine it is. But I won't put it on open forum.

Sorry.

Archived