Hanson

mwram1973

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jagerbob said:

Is Daveo a nice chap? You must know him personally. Ive never met the guy.

I don't know David and have only had 2 pm conversations with him.

I cannot put the whole story on here as I know people connected with dcfc look at this forum.

If I told you all what I was told, it would be obvious where it came from.

The forum is davids and I know he wouldn't blurt it out as it could (if true) ruin the good relationship this forum has with dcfc.

19 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

I don't know David and have only had 2 pm conversations with him.

I cannot put the whole story on here as I know people connected with dcfc look at this forum.

If I told you all what I was told, it would be obvious where it came from.

The forum is davids and I know he wouldn't blurt it out as it could (if true) ruin the good relationship this forum has with dcfc.

If people from dcfc read the forum , and you've told half a story surely they know we're it's come from ? Therefore you may as well have just told the full story ? 

I'm not having a go because I don't really care either way as long as it's a good deal for all parties , and if it happens it happens , just making the point .

8 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

If people from dcfc read the forum , and you've told half a story surely they know we're it's come from ? Therefore you may as well have just told the full story ? 

I'm not having a go because I don't really care either way as long as it's a good deal for all parties , and if it happens it happens , just making the point .

I understand what your saying but all I have said Is that I've been told about the move to arsenal and the damaged shoulder/collarbone (I was told collarbone/shoulder but I only put collarbone in my op).

That could have come from anywhere really.

If i say any more it'll be too obvious, sorry.

Just now, mwram1973 said:

I understand what your saying but all I have said Is that I've been told about the move to arsenal and the damaged shoulder/collarbone (I was told collarbone/shoulder but I only put collarbone in my op).

That could have come from anywhere really.

If i say any more it'll be too obvious, sorry.

Yeah but surely the person who told you would know that he told you if he read this forum and that you've let the cat out of the bag . 

6 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

Yeah but surely the person who told you would know that he told you if he read this forum and that you've let the cat out of the bag . 

The person who told me doesn't come on the forum, 

Can confirm. Or can I?

No.

On the note of why they'd be interested, he hasn't done much for the first team but did he play against Arsenal for the U21s? He's still only 20. 

14 hours ago, jagerbob said:

So you never did answer why is Daveo to be trusted above everyone else on the forum?

David, formally known as Daveo is a good dude, a prince of the dcfcfans.

David.. What a guy!

ps if David was not running it, you would not be posting on it, jagerbob

No way is Mel letting his AcadeMely products go unless he really, really wants them to go. He does not need the cash.

Hanson is therefore not going to anywhere soon. Secretly Mel probably wants a Derby County AcadeMely product to play for Derby County and England. Step up Will Hughes. Will has the skill and the right attitude.

2 minutes ago, Rampage said:

No way is Mel letting his AcadeMely products go unless he really, really wants them to go. He does not need the cash.

Hanson is therefore not going to anywhere soon. Secretly Mel probably wants a Derby County AcadeMely product to play for Derby County and England. Step up Will Hughes. Will has the skill and the right attitude.

Seems like an odd system. A good academy wouldn't let everyone go, but you can't hold everyone back, especially if someone gets the opportunity to go to a club like Arsenal.

Not saying its true, but I don't see Hanson becoming a regular in the Derby side any time soon. I think George Thorne will continue to improve, and ergo will always be better than Hanson (obvious chance thats not true but thats where my mind is at at the moment), Thorne is only 3 years older than Hanson. 

If someone comes in for him and values him as we do, let him go.

If this isn't true, I won't be upset that he's staying. A good academy, as long as we don't let players go for cheap, will continue to throw win-win transfer speculation at us. 

8 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

ergo

ergo Stimac was a good player but he will never get in this side now. I do know what ergo means.

Hanson may agree with you next season but hopefully on Premiership wages he will hang around as cover for three players as Wassall says that he is cover for both fullbacks and a CDM. If on good cash he will not step back to the Championship.

1 minute ago, Rampage said:

ergo Stimac was a good player but he will never get in this side now. I do know what ergo means.

Hanson may agree with you next season but hopefully on Premiership wages he will hang around as cover for three players as Wassall says that he is cover for both fullbacks and a CDM. If on good cash he will not step back to the Championship.

:huh: that was a weird response regarding ergo. It means 'therefore' and I don't assume anyone doesn't know that.

Personally, I rate members of the current U21 crop higher than Hanson. If an offer is real I'd let him go and replace him. 

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

:huh: that was a weird response regarding ergo. It means 'therefore' and I don't assume anyone doesn't know that.

Personally, I rate members of the current U21 crop higher than Hanson. If an offer is real I'd let him go and replace him. 

I have a zany sense of humour. I like playing with words and inventing them. Not my finest work, ergonomically irresponsible.

Hanson is the only U21 who could play four or five games against teams not in the top six and not let us down in my opinion. There are players with more potential in our U21s and U18s but they may need to break through into our Premiership team!

1 minute ago, Rampage said:

I have a zany sense of humour. I like playing with words and inventing them. Not my finest work, ergonomically irresponsible.

Hanson is the only U21 who could play four or five games against teams not in the top six and not let us down in my opinion. There are players with more potential in our U21s and U18s but they may need to break through into our Premiership team!

It really didn't come across as an attempt at humour :lol: I read it a few times and the thought "does ergo sound like igor?... no, it doesn't", did cross my mind.  :p

Obviously I've no evidence to back this up but I'd personally be able to have faith in Lowe and Guy to not let us down against said teams.

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

It really didn't come across as an attempt at humour :lol: I read it a few times and the thought "does ergo sound like igor?... no, it doesn't", did cross my mind.  :p

Obviously I've no evidence to back this up but I'd personally be able to have faith in Lowe and Guy to not let us down against said teams.

Zany does not really make sense. I agree with you about Lowe and Guy, but they could freeze, which Hanson did not. Zanzala will score a goal running around in the last 15 mins against a deflated team and will only get better. He is  a handful. Elsnick is  a very good player and there are as many as six others with a chance at Championship level. They need to play every week in a middle of the table Championship team for a season.

Just now, Rampage said:

Zany does not really make sense. I agree with you about Lowe and Guy, but they could freeze, which Hanson did not. Zanzala will score a goal running around in the last 15 mins against a deflated team and will only get better. He is  a handful. Elsnick is  a very good player and there are as many as six others with a chance at Championship level. They need to play every week in a middle of the table Championship team for a season.

I think we should be starting Elsnik already. but then I am a little in love with the lad. :wub:

12 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Could do...

ee30f0554a6d58b5addb4240faa4887e9dbc9468

Archived