Richard Keogh - always got a mistake in him

mumblemumble

12 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

You can't reason, you just know that they sit and wait hoping for a mistake. And those that still blame him for Wembley you know are those who just went to Wembley for the day out and don't really understand the game at all.

......and the 'untouchable' Buxton had nowt to do with what happened at Wembley (and I loved JB)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Derby blood said:

Richard Keogh always has the player of the season award, in him. Lol.

You might want rephrase that. :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Hello? Anybody out there? 

Sure the OP will be back soon when Keogh has a little slip up, pointing out to us that he was right all along.

On 10/22/2017 at 09:44, G STAR RAM said:

Hello? Anybody out there? 

Yep - hes still a liability - thanks for bringing this thread back up, I'll provide match by match analysis on why Keogh is a donkey if you like?

6 minutes ago, mumblemumble said:

Yep - hes still a liability - thanks for bringing this thread back up, I'll provide match by match analysis on why Keogh is a donkey if you like?

I mean, he should've buried that one on one. We once had a thirty page thread on vydra missing one.

Until he starts putting away his chances we should be playing winnall in his place, at least he's found the net this season!

16 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I mean, he should've buried that one on one. We once had a thirty page thread on vydra missing one.

Until he starts putting away his chances we should be playing winnall in his place, at least he's found the net this season!

You.Are.Hilarious. 

2 hours ago, mumblemumble said:

Provide away.

I'll provide you 3 consecutive clean sheets and a MOTM award to stuff in your pipe and smoke. 

Archived