Richard Keogh - always got a mistake in him

mumblemumble

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, mumblemumble said:

How about just track the player rather than giving him 5 yards of space?

In what world is the distance between Keogh and Jutkiewicz anywhere near 5 yards? There's probably 5 yards between Gardner and any of the 3 players around him who decided not to close him down.

0e3466cc50942316d460bf69dd4f6f5e.gif

You'd be the first on here crying if Keogh wasn't goal side of his man and a goal came from that. 3 players give Gardner aches of space to cross the ball in, you ignore that. Davies puts in a fairly weak attempt at a header, you ignore that. Huddlestone stops tracking back and cowers out of a tackle, you ignore that. Keogh doesn't intercept a cross that's closer to Huddlestone and Davies than it is him and you rush on here after the game to post about it. You're boring. 

2 minutes ago, David said:

I admire your dedication to this thread, but what about the rest of the squad? Do they have a mistake in them as results would suggest they are not exactly flawless themselves.

Yet to come across a footballer that doesn't have a mistake in him so not sure why Keogh deserves such special attention.

The blokes a liability and has been for the past 5 years. As a season ticket holder and avid away traveller, I’m fed up of seeing the same headless chicken lead out the team week in week out.

The rest of the team have their mistakes also but Keoghs the captain, he’s been here the longest and I, like many others would like to see a change.

6 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

In what world is the distance between Keogh and Jutkiewicz anywhere near 5 yards? There's probably 5 yards between Gardner and any of the 3 players around him who decided not to close him down.

You'd be the first on here crying if Keogh wasn't goal side of his man and a goal came from that. 3 players give Gardner aches of space to cross the ball in, you ignore that. Davies puts in a fairly weak attempt at a header, you ignore that. Huddlestone stops tracking back and cowers out of a tackle, you ignore that. Keogh doesn't intercept a cross that's closer to Huddlestone and Davies than it is him and you rush on here after the game to post about it. You're boring. 

The forum would be lost without me. Boring because you don’t agree with my opinion. Jog on.

3 minutes ago, mumblemumble said:

The blokes a liability and has been for the past 5 years. As a season ticket holder and avid away traveller, I’m fed up of seeing the same headless chicken lead out the team week in week out.

The rest of the team have their mistakes also but Keoghs the captain, he’s been here the longest and I, like many others would like to see a change.

Been there with Robbie Savage so I know how it feels. Even tried to get my girlfriend at the time to dye her blonde hair brown. I also know that a few years after he's gone you will look back at this time and laugh at how harsh you are on Keogh. You won't change your mind though, we don't do that, it's a pride thing. 

Robbie Savage was inexplicably rubbish though unlike Keogh.

11 minutes ago, mumblemumble said:

Fake news!

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

That's a pretty empty north stand. .....

• 2 weeks later...

I've just seen someone on Twitter call Richard Keogh the 'worst player I've ever seen in a Derby shirt.' They're even claiming Leon Best was better than Keogh. Leon bloody Best!

I know we've got our fair share of Keogh-haters on this forum, but I can't believe anyone would say that with a straight face. Own up, which one of you is it?

1 hour ago, PodgeyRam said:

I've just seen someone on Twitter call Richard Keogh the 'worst player I've ever seen in a Derby shirt.' They're even claiming Leon Best was better than Keogh. Leon bloody Best!

I know we've got our fair share of Keogh-haters on this forum, but I can't believe anyone would say that with a straight face. Own up, which one of you is it?

Obviously never saw Claude Davis then

1 hour ago, PodgeyRam said:

Crazy really when 4+ managers have seen it fit to make him captain and he keeps representing his country.  Almost nearly sold him a few times to teams better than us, too * scratches head * 

Archived