Queens Park Rangers v Derby County

Gritstone Ram

1 minute ago, Fred555 said:

There's a lot of people speculating  about why George is not playing. So let me just clarify something. He is not injured. He did not get a knock Saturday and is fit for tonight. I won't be posting again but wanted to clarify. 

that sounds like a "people are saying thing stuff so I will say something that looks like I know stuff"

great 1st post by the way.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Fred555 said:

There's a lot of people speculating  about why George is not playing. So let me just clarify something. He is not injured. He did not get a knock Saturday and is fit for tonight. I won't be posting again but wanted to clarify. 

CV7hVrRWcAE97Ro.jpg

16 minutes ago, Fred555 said:

Yh safe cheers m8, that clarifies everything.

19 minutes ago, Fred555 said:

Going Newcastle int he? 

20 minutes ago, Fred555 said:

Haha fantastic shithousing 

32 minutes ago, Fred555 said:

Ooooh Freddy used to knock on doors as a kid and hide behind the bush to watch his handy work, you still lurking Freddy? Thanks for the most pointless one-off post ever!:ph34r:

56 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

No chance, he's like a Alfa Romeo.

Silky smooth, looks great, give it all the tlc in the world, while expecting massive repair bills occasionally, and on a good day it'll reward you way beyond most cars capability. 

One day you'll trade it for a Golf, it'll always be functional and reliable, but it'll never, ever affect the soul like the Alfa.

I'm on Alfa number 10 now ( but it's got an awful lot of Vauxhall ) ... George Thorne is a bit like my old 164 3.0 .. Peerless when on song 

1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

No chance, he's like a Alfa Romeo.

Silky smooth, looks great, give it all the tlc in the world, while expecting massive repair bills occasionally, and on a good day it'll reward you way beyond most cars capability. 

One day you'll trade it for a Golf, it'll always be functional and reliable, but it'll never, ever affect the soul like the Alfa.

You've got an Alfa Romeo haven't you?

6 minutes ago, jono said:

I'm on Alfa number 10 now ( but it's got an awful lot of Vauxhall ) ... George Thorne is a bit like my old 164 3.0 .. Peerless when on song 

1, 2, or 3 I can understand, but 10! 

That is true dedication, I doff my cap to you!

43 minutes ago, Fred555 said:

He's had his prostate exam performed by Tyson Fury is what I got from this

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

You've got an Alfa Romeo haven't you?

No, but one day I'll be able to put romance before reliability.

I just transfer that romanticism onto my football club, in the meantime.

Archived