Queens Park Rangers v Derby County

Gritstone Ram

29 minutes ago, Rampage said:

QPR have now won four of the eighteen games under JFH. 

Wolves couldn't win but did against us.

MKD's win against us was deemed their greatest victory.

Rotherham .................

Blah, Blah, Blah.

I am sure we can't be to far away from "Mel..... what a C**t". Priceless.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, i-Ram said:

I am sure we can't be to far away from "Mel..... what a C**t". Priceless.

What's that got to do with what he's saying? He's saying we've underperformed massively on the pitch against very poor sides.

3 hours ago, Ninos said:

What's that got to do with what he's saying? He's saying we've underperformed massively on the pitch against very poor sides.

Ninos, my friend thank you for your enquiry. I was quite aware what Rampage was referring to, but you may not have observed that after a long (interminable) period of telling us what great things Mel was doing, and "what a guy" he was, of late Rampage has flipped to the point that our club has no strategy and our team no hope. Now he may be right belatedly, but my point is that whilst Rampage is in "his black period" he might just want to change his profile picture to something more appropriate. Hope this clarifies my position.

3 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Ninos, my friend thank you for your enquiry. I was quite aware what Rampage was referring to, but you may not have observed that after a long (interminable) period of telling us what great things Mel was doing, and "what a guy" he was, of late Rampage has flipped to the point that our club has no strategy and our team no hope. Now he may be right belatedly, but my point is that whilst Rampage is in "his black period" he might just want to change his profile picture to something more appropriate. Hope this clarifies my position.

I didn't observe. I don't pay attention to the aggregate of people's positions, only what they say at the time. But the two things are not inconsistent Iram: I too adore Mel (and even told him so at the last home match) but I think the football this season has been utter gash for the calibre of players we have. A half decent manager and we'd be ripping this crappy league to bits. I only blame Mel for supporting clement too much and not being shrewd enough to know that too many players who think they are starters kill a teams chemistry. 

On 9 March 2016 at 14:01, i-Ram said:

p.s. If you want to buy a TV package with high quality product content I can heartily recommend BT Sport.

Have you got the version that includes extra time period of matches? 

Numpties missed some of ET in Spurs vs Arsenal!

6 hours ago, Ninos said:

I didn't observe. I don't pay attention to the aggregate of people's positions, only what they say at the time. But the two things are not inconsistent Iram: I too adore Mel (and even told him so at the last home match) but I think the football this season has been utter gash for the calibre of players we have. A half decent manager and we'd be ripping this crappy league to bits. I only blame Mel for supporting clement too much and not being shrewd enough to know that too many players who think they are starters kill a teams chemistry. 

What's your take on us still not appointing a half decent manager.....?

That is the current killer.

8 hours ago, igorlegend said:

What's your take on us still not appointing a half decent manager.....?

That is the current killer.

I could write a book responding to that Igor ;) but I agree, a Rodgers even Moyes can't come soon enough. 

2 hours ago, Ninos said:

I could write a book responding to that Igor ;) but I agree, a Rodgers even Moyes can't come soon enough. 

I was aluding to you saying Mels mistake was only supporting PC too much. I am more worried about his current decisions....not appointing an experienced Interim. :-)

do we have board meetings anymore? Debates (open ones ) ? Then take a decision together as a board ? I doubt it very much. I cannot see how Sam would have replaced Nigel with DW for instance. Yet two year on do we really think Sam prefers DW over actively trying to bring in an experienced manager....even as an Interim.

Archived