Queens Park Rangers v Derby County

Gritstone Ram

Wassall strikes again, the man is tactically clueless, how he manages to play a team out of form and gift them 3 points is a unique quality he possesses.

6 games now and he has been unable to give us a team and formation capable of putting a performance in.  Amazing that people are laughing at Newcastle but they have said they won't sack their manager unless there is a better option available, shame out chairman didnt think this before condemning into another season of mediocrity.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not angry at all that we lost. We showed great desire and hunger and most importantly played the "derby way". Was a joy to watch, was like watching Barcelona at times. Wassall is a brilliant manager, there is no shame in losing to one of the best teams in the league in QPR. We showed great passion to only lose 2-0

Expected the defeat. No guidance, no plan to follow, nothing. I'm expecting another defeat on Saturday. 

Can't wait for next season. Hope we miss out on the play offs just so Wassall absolutely doesn't get the job full time. 

At least Mel is getting what he wanted. 

5 minutes ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

QPR look half decent, be nice if we could string at least two passes together like they can. Gotta say professional footballers my arse, that was an absolutely pathetic performance.

Any team could look half decent against us. Keeping Wassal till the summer is a joke

11 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Wassall strikes again, the man is tactically clueless, how he manages to play a team out of form and gift them 3 points is a unique quality he possesses.

6 games now and he has been unable to give us a team and formation capable of putting a performance in.  Amazing that people are laughing at Newcastle but they have said they won't sack their manager unless there is a better option available, shame out chairman didnt think this before condemning into another season of mediocrity.

Which makes him about as good as Clement, really.

Interesting that the Huddersfield team we beat on Saturday comfortably beat Reading, and that Middlesbrough lost to Rotherham, Blackburn beat Birmingham, the hapless gumps defeated a resurgent Preston and the Dirties won at Cardiff.

It's a funny league, and there's not really a lot between any sides - but I suppose as far as you are concerned, if you can stick the knife into Derby, Wassall or Morris, it's all good.

6 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I'm not angry at all that we lost. We showed great desire and hunger and most importantly played the "derby way". Was a joy to watch, was like watching Barcelona at times. Wassall is a brilliant manager, there is no shame in losing to one of the best teams in the league in QPR. We showed great passion to only lose 2-0

Darren???

2 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

What irritates me is I know we're going to end up with bloody Nigel Pearson anyway, wish we'd just appointed him now.

At least then I could post #PearsonOut

Or we could win a game or play with some kind of balance rather than having a team selection lottery each week.

12 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Clement spent half the season failing to get a winning formation going so why you think Wassall would have managed after 6 games 

14 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Why, no proper manager, hard away fixture against a team we've been evenly matched with in the recent past.

You may have hoped for more, but did you honestly expect it?

No proper manager? What is Wassall doing then? 

They are a poor team in a poor run of form.

Yes I expected to beat them.

3 minutes ago, eddie said:

Which makes him about as good as Clement, really.

Interesting that the Huddersfield team we beat on Saturday comfortably beat Reading, and that Middlesbrough lost to Rotherham, Blackburn beat Birmingham, the hapless gumps defeated a resurgent Preston and the Dirties won at Cardiff.

It's a funny league, and there's not really a lot between any sides - but I suppose as far as you are concerned, if you can stick the knife into Derby, Wassall or Morris, it's all good.

These results are what makes it more fustrating. It feels like so many opportunities slip away. I know deep down we aren't playing well enough to mount a serious promotion challenge. I feel more gutted how we have ended up how we are. Roll on next season. 

Im too deflated to listen to radio derby i'll only get annoyed so i'll miss the wassall interview. But i can hear it in my head now... Delighted with that performance, unable to failt the work rate & we only let a second in because we were going for the win 

14 minutes ago, McLovin said:

How long before you get bored of saying 'The Derby Way' every time we lose a game?

Archived