Chris Martin

Idiakez

17 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Yes Cheron, I do remember the guy telling me he was banned from pubs in Beccles, I have no idea where that is, but assumed it was just Norwich.

He certainly won't be going back to Norwich that is for certain.

North end of Suffolk... Just below the Norfolk/Suffolk border... Actually a very pleasant part of the world... Beccles is (by the standards around there) a bit more of a proper town than a quaint place... 

Maybe a 'local' example would be like Ashby de la zouch

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, philmycock said:

Why have you turned into this Nixon wannabe? All your rumours never come to fruition. Only Mackworth and that SDSR are ITK, why are you trying so hard to impress people?

To my knowledge he had a better strike rate over summer than Nixon.

5 hours ago, philmycock said:

Why have you turned into this Nixon wannabe? All your rumours never come to fruition. Only Mackworth and that SDSR are ITK, why are you trying so hard to impress people?

Like I mentioned before, if Derby bought every player they were linked to they'd have over 100 players in their squad.

Pretty sure Bradley Johnson, Jacob Butterfield and Lewis Walker have all joined which HITC ran.

O'Dowda was close as the two clubs were in talks - as stated - but I was told it hadn't happened yet due to Oxford holding out for more money whereas other reports say he wanted £10k per week.

Olsson is an odd one thus far, many conflicting reports. Was told a bid had been accepted, yet DET say otherwise. Hmm, let's see how this one pans out.

Not on here to impress anyone. If you'd prefer it, I'll not say anything at all. Doesn't bother me a jot...

6 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Like I mentioned before, if Derby bought every player they were linked to they'd have over 100 players in their squad.

Pretty sure Bradley Johnson, Jacob Butterfield and Lewis Walker have all joined which HITC ran.

O'Dowda was close as the two clubs were in talks - as stated - but I was told it hadn't happened yet due to Oxford holding out for more money whereas other reports say he wanted £10k per week.

Olsson is an odd one thus far, many conflicting reports. Was told a bid had been accepted, yet DET say otherwise. Hmm, let's see how this one pans out.

Not on here to impress anyone. If you'd prefer it, I'll not say anything at all. Doesn't bother me a jot...

Keep up the good work with the info buddy.

On 22/01/2016 at 15:17, Bris Vegas said:

Keep us updated Bris. The vast majority of us really appreciate your posts.

19 hours ago, Papahet said:

Definatly no requests to leave by Chris Martin, can 100% confirm that:ermm:

He was banned in 2008 from pubs in Suffolk, Beccles, Bunguy area. Hasn't done much wrong since to cause a stir, the papers usually comment on his every move in Beccles.

Ah, Bungay................reminds me of this: -

:D

I wouldn't blame him. 

Unless we go back to the 'good old days' then he's a square peg in a round hole in Clement's system. It's probably best for all parties. 

I don't think it's too far-fetched he will move on this week, and we go out and spend eye-watering money on a replacement. 

Archived