Chris Martin

Idiakez

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I heard from the same source that told me that Mac was going to get sacked that Norwich are after Martin for 8 million, whether this happens this january or in the summer remains to be seem. Looking at it it doesn't seem ridiculous because 1) Norwich want a striker 2) They pulled out of the Afobe deal for no explained reason, they must have someone lined up 3) Opportunity to move back to his hometown club 4) When he left Norwich said that he wants to return there in the future as he has unfinished business 5) Bradley Johnson was used as a "softener", why else would they sell him to us on deadline day without replacing him? 6) They just sold lewis grabban and Lafferty is close to leaving too.

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Well I heard from the same source that told me that Mac was going to get sacked that Norwich are after Martin for 8 million, whether this happens this january or in the summer remains to be seem. Looking at it it doesn't seem ridiculous because 1) Norwich want a striker 2) They pulled out of the Afobe deal for no explained reason, they must have someone lined up 3) Opportunity to move back to his hometown club 4) When he left Norwich said that he wants to return there in the future as he has unfinished business 5) Bradley Johnson was used as a "softener", why else would they sell him to us on deadline day without replacing him? 

I thought your source told you he wanted to leave to be closer to his family?

5 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Well I heard from the same source that told me that Mac was going to get sacked that Norwich are after Martin for 8 million, whether this happens this january or in the summer remains to be seem. Looking at it it doesn't seem ridiculous because 1) Norwich want a striker 2) They pulled out of the Afobe deal for no explained reason, they must have someone lined up 3) Opportunity to move back to his hometown club 4) When he left Norwich said that he wants to return there in the future as he has unfinished business 5) Bradley Johnson was used as a "softener", why else would they sell him to us on deadline day without replacing him? 6) They just sold lewis grabban and Lafferty is close to leaving too.

You're talking bs. 

Just now, reveldevil said:

I thought your source told you he wanted to leave to be closer to his family?

Yes this was the case originally but after the reading game Mac thought he needed to stay to fix the damages, he had a gentleman's agreement with newcastle first but this same source told me that Mel sacked Mac as soon as he was made aware of this and whether these were indeed truthful per say.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, every season as soon as we taste anything like victory we are hit with rumours, alegations and implosion.

Who remembers when we got George Burley and thought we finally had a manager who could take us up, only for rumours of a 'bust up' between him and Marcus Tudgay.

Then Billy Dwarf Davies, gets us promoted only to say on the day of promotion he wished it were with Preston.

What about when Clough started to build a half decent mid table championship team, we just found a decent defender in Shackell, and a good striker in Steve Davies..cue the rumours.

Last season, we were the almost men who imploded with style, all stemming from rumours of crap hair leaving for Toon and Bucko throwing a coffee over him.

This season looked like the one, the season we would finally do it in a professional way with no drama.  Even George Thorne manages to hobble about the pitch every 2 in 3 games. But no, nothing is that simple, rumours of a bust up with Clement and Pearce over bed time naps, Mel Morris having a spat with the players in the changing room and now Martin handing in transfer request after falling out with Shackell (where have I heard that one before)?.

Either this is all crap and we need to find out who is trying to derail our season, or Derby County as a club really need to find out who keeps leaking this information from the club, it does nothing for the fans, the clubs image or the season as a whole.

Roll on the next 3 points, as i guarantee one we chalk up a win all of the crap at the moment will be forgotten about.

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

That's fine then. I'm just putting on what I've heard, I'm not putting a gun to your head forcing you to believe it.

Mote like made up rumours. 

Just now, McLovin said:

That's your opinion, as I said you can believe or disbelief it but I get the impression that you wouldn't believe it even if you saw Chris Martin physically driving to norwich to have a medical.

Just stop. 

well #ITK, I heard on the ole grapevine that.....

my cousins nephew who is a close friend of Chris Martins second cousin who was married to a builder who was well rough, well you should have seen the extension he built for my late aunty elsa, criminal it was, well anyway this second cousin said that she visited a poodle parlour with fluffy the poodle and apparently Chris Martins second cousin's dog "butch" visited the parlour two days previous, well she said she asked about this rumour and Chris Martins second cousin denied any knowledge of any transfer speculation, but she did say something about coffee cups being thrown but she didn't have dates or know the location of said crime but I will be visiting again later to catch up.

31 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

well #ITK, I heard on the ole grapevine that.....

my cousins nephew who is a close friend of Chris Martins second cousin who was married to a builder who was well rough, well you should have seen the extension he built for my late aunty elsa, criminal it was, well anyway this second cousin said that she visited a poodle parlour with fluffy the poodle and apparently Chris Martins second cousin's dog "butch" visited the parlour two days previous, well she said she asked about this rumour and Chris Martins second cousin denied any knowledge of any transfer speculation, but she did say something about coffee cups being thrown but she didn't have dates or know the location of said crime but I will be visiting again later to catch up.

That is exactly what I heard,LesterRam.:)

Archived