Chris Martin

Idiakez

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Spooney1963 said:

Decodes to a load of b******s 

Ah but can't trust what you think as you thought that PC said that the Olsson rumour was rubbish

7 minutes ago, Spooney1963 said:

Your point??!!??

It's very simple to understand but I'll spell it out for you. Your thoughts aren't to be trusted because for some reason you thought that PC said that the Olsson rumour was rubbish. See?  Easy really. :p

3 minutes ago, Spooney1963 said:

It's called an opinion and reply was sarcasm. 

Hopefully don't need to spell that out for you? But maybe as your intelligence can't be trusted!!

Your thoughts aren't to be trusted, what sort of **** is that. You some kind of physic???

I'd really love to continue this rather pointless communication with you, but I've got a life. Bye bye

Chris Martin is the best player I have had the joy of watching in a Derby shirt (had my first season ticket in 2003) and I'm baffled by how many people are happy to see him go. Once Clement realises that in order to get the best out of him you need to let the midfielders loose around the box so he actually has some support he'll start looking like the Martin we all know and love. Hopefully it's only a matter of time until we start trying to blow teams away rather than aiming to keep it tight and then getting our noses in front. 

I really don't get this and it seems to have similarities with our recent shambolic performances on the pitch. Martin has had the captains armband for most of this season which would indicate to me that PC rates him. So why all of a sudden are we looking to ship him out?? 

54 minutes ago, Supermac said:

I really don't get this and it seems to have similarities with our recent shambolic performances on the pitch. Martin has had the captains armband for most of this season which would indicate to me that PC rates him. So why all of a sudden are we looking to ship him out?? 

Could be that PC is now looking at going to a new formation and Martin is really only suited to the one we play now. I'd hate to see him go as I really rate him. Could also be the reasoning behind all the signings we seem to be making.

Just my opinion of course and I'm probably wrong :lol:

17 minutes ago, Tombo said:

If Martin goes, I might actually commit seppuku on the iPro pitch. Things won't be as good as they were for a long time again.

Is it the 1st yet?...

Remember that you have to write a death poem first and have an assistant to lop off your head immediately after your stomach slicing  Any offers?

1 hour ago, Strange yearnings said:

Remember that you have to write a death poem first and have an assistant to lop off your head immediately after your stomach slicing  Any offers?

I can give you a death poem right now:

"Shotton, Weimann, Bent

Sell any of them you like...

Just not Chris Martin..."

It's a haiku. Enjoy.

1 hour ago, Strange yearnings said:

As for the assistant, I think Mrs Baird or Mrs Weimann could do with letting off some steam so I'll let them do the beheading.

Archived