Chris Martin

Idiakez

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Players rarely hand in transfer requests these days, as long as they show no desire to leave they're entitled to have the remainder of their contract paid up in full upon agreeing a move to another club.

Obviously this rarely happens, they normally agree to a payoff around 50% of what they're entitled to, but the minute they express a desire to leave, even informally, they lose the right to a pay off.

Not saying this is the case with Martin, I for one sincerely hope not.

3 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

I am handing in a transfer request, I heard the forest fans forum have requested my services and are willing to pay the remainder of my contract.:ph34r:

Daveo's gone to forest.

well, a slightly wooded area near Ashbun........

Not really sure what the gossip or speculation is all about on here and don't have the time to sift through for the genuine posts. My best mate who lives in Norwich txt me to say he saw CM in the city on sunday. My buddy was having a bite to eat whilst shopping with his wife and baby and with CM's connections to the county he was HOPEFULLY visiting friends and family (whilst hogging into a Large double Whopper meal).

26 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

I am handing in a transfer request, I heard the forest fans forum have requested my services and are willing to pay the remainder of my contract.:ph34r:

My car is waiting Lester, do not worry about the petrol, I will cover that. :D

10 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I'd rule out Martin making a return to Norwich, but without divulging anything just yet I wouldn't rule out Martin leaving the club in the not too distant future.

Without compromising you Bris, who do you believe is driving this - player or club? Cheers.

I'd rule out Martin making a return to Norwich, but without divulging anything just yet I wouldn't rule out Martin leaving the club in the not too distant future.

Why have you turned into this Nixon wannabe? All your rumours never come to fruition. Only Mackworth and that SDSR are ITK, why are you trying so hard to impress people?

11 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

He is banned from most pubs around Norwich for excessive drinking and fighting. A move away from the area was what he needed. 

Not entirely true... He's from Suffolk and was actually banned from:

10 hours ago, Papahet said:

He was banned in 2008 from pubs in Suffolk, Beccles, Bunguy area. Hasn't done much wrong since to cause a stir, the papers usually comment on his every move in Beccles.

Which is totally true... NOT because he was a total liability or anything... He was just a normal 18/19 yr old youf... But the pubs in the local area have a sort of pub version of neighbourhood watch... So if you get banned from 1 you get get banned from like 40-50 local boozers... and since it's a part of the world with loads of little towns/villages which are separated by loads of fields that covers quite a large area...

I spend a decent amount of time in that part of the world and chatted to a Norwich fan from Beccles about it... Said he remembered it all happening...

Plus he was only banned for like 12  months or something

10 hours ago, Papahet said:

Definatly no requests to leave by Chris Martin, can 100% confirm that:ermm:

I wouldn't rule out Martin leaving the club in the not too distant future.

Could you two please clarify who's right?

Whip out yer sources and we'll get the tape measure out...

Archived