Chris Martin

Idiakez

1 minute ago, eddie said:

Whisky - for medicinal purposes of course, will soon have you up and abooooot again.

Blimey its only in the last couple of hours I've been able to stand up.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard a very nasty rumour that is allegedly doing the rounds.... just sharing what ive heard so dont all get the knives out.... the rumour is that he has handed in a transfer request because he has done a shackell.... if you know what i mean.... why always derby county? :( (not in any way shape or form saying this is true nor do i believe it)

3 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

Heard a very nasty rumour that is allegedly doing the rounds.... just sharing what ive heard so dont all get the knives out.... the rumour is that he has handed in a transfer request because he has done a shackell.... if you know what i mean.... why always derby county? :( (not in any way shape or form saying this is true nor do i believe it)

You can't react by saying "why always derby county? :(" and then add you don't believe it. That's a bit of a contradiction.

7 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

done a shackell?? i have no idea what you mean.

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

You can't react by saying "why always derby county? :(" and then add you don't believe it. That's a bit of a contradiction.

I see what your saying.... think i put it across wrong.... re read it and yeah sounds that way.... what i meant was the controversy.... always seems to be 1 thing or another with our club over the years.... didn't actually mean it in the contexts it seems 

1 minute ago, satty atwal said:

I see what your saying.... think i put it across wrong.... re read it and yeah sounds that way.... what i meant was the controversy.... always seems to be 1 thing or another with our club over the years.... didn't actually mean it in the contexts it seems 

It's just people with little else to do just rehashing the Shackell rumour.

7 minutes ago, Srg said:

It's just people with little else to do just rehashing the Shackell rumour.

Yeah.... think a collection of his form.... rumoured transfer request.... alleged rumours on club putting his name about for sale.... and come up with this. All be well and good when he starts firing again starting tomorrow 

55 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

I think that people who pass on unsubstantiated 'man in the pub' gossip are not exactly helping, whether they believe it to be true or not. Eventually it is perceived to be the 'truth' by enough people - and it rocks the boat when it gets back to the subject of the rumour by causing awkward questions to be asked.

'Send three and fourpence - we're going to a dance'.

54 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

Paranoid halffanbase.

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I saw Martin chatting to that female Rammie thing after the Bristol City game the other week, make of that what you will. 

I love it when people show disdain by adding the word thing after describing something more than adequately. 

29 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Well it is a thing, I nearly choked on my balti pie when I first saw it prancing about in a skirt, i honestly thought it was rammie doing something for charity.

Now I know it's a mascot but I can't quite work out why? 

Anyway back on subject, Chris M is allegedly nobbing her. 

I find that unlikely as I'm fairly sure it's a man inside the costume (it could still be true, of course).

Ooooh another rumour about players banging someone else's wife.

Could this be as much bullshat as the Shackell rumour, Commons rumour or the Buxton McClaren bust up. 

They have EastEnders for fantasy drama. It's on BBC One. 

On the subject of Kris Commons, I got married in 2013 in a place called Kelham, near Newark.  The night before the wedding I went to a local pub in Kelham.  The landlord asked where I was from (me and my bro were the only ones in there), when I said Derby, he told me that Kris Commons owned a house on the little private housing estate next to our wedding venue, along with another less known footballer Nick Fenton (alfreton town).  And Kris Commons often drank in his pub.

He told me the affair rumours were rubbish, he had no intention of signing a new contract with Derby, and the only reason he wanted to leave Derby was his little baby had died and he and his missus were sick of hearing Forest fans singing sick songs when he played them.

He thought moving to Celtic would stop that happening, apparently.

6 hours ago, satty atwal said:

That's fine - Steve Davies doesn't play here anymore. What his wife gets up to with our players makes no difference to our team spirit now. If anything it would probably improve it. 

Archived