Chris Martin

Idiakez

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

@Duracell locked this thread ASAP!

31 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

@CumbrianRam Any chance of you locked this thread? Just locked it ASAP soon as you can please. Many Thanks DEL :)

Why is Derby_EnglandLoyal so desperate for this thread to be locked? It's... it's because Martin is leaving, isn't it? Oh no.

7 minutes ago, Rampage said:

That is exactly what I heard,LesterRam.:)

its genuine #ITK, I shall update you when I know more...

disclaimer : If Chris goes to Norwich in this or the next transfer window I shall look even more foolish than the "player power thread", oh shut up I didn't read the link ok :ph34r:

13 minutes ago, Srg said:

Love it when people with 10 posts turn up with amazing ITK info.

Is that the criterion for believing a rumour then? That for it to be believable it has to come from someone whose life is so sad that the forum is a way of life and they have the time to post thousands of posts?  :whistle:

19 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Surely the other fan favourite cannot be George Thorne? No way he will have handed in a transfer request. 

I can imagine Bent would do and I wouldn't blame him. 

The other person is Jeff Hendrick. Not sure he is a fans favourite mind.

7 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

Is that the criterion for believing a rumour then? That for it to be believable it has to come from someone whose life is so sad that the forum is a way of life and they have the time to post thousands of posts?  :whistle:

No, but allow me to be suspicious of someone who signs up and immediately posts vicious rumours.

1 minute ago, Srg said:

No, but allow me to be suspicious of someone who signs up and immediately posts vicious rumours.

McLovin says he agrees with the rumour and he hasn't just signed up 

1 minute ago, Strange yearnings said:

McLovin says he agrees with the rumour and he hasn't just signed up 

agreeing and starting is a bit different.

So allow me, as someone with more posts than hot dinners, to say that Butterfield has had enough with life in Derby as it doesn't promote beard growth like Yorkshire did, therefore, he's leaving to go Leeds, and he's taking Johnny Russell and his face bush with him.

5 minutes ago, Srg said:

agreeing and starting is a bit different.

So allow me, as someone with more posts than hot dinners, to say that Butterfield has had enough with life in Derby as it doesn't promote beard growth like Yorkshire did, therefore, he's leaving to go Leeds, and he's taking Johnny Russell and his face bush with him.

Oh dear. You really are a saddo aren't you

11 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I don't know about martin but hendrick isn't happy here. What I heard is that Clement does not give him the love that Mac showed him.

ooer

im loving the work people, so we lose a few games and this happens:

Chris Martin to Norwich, Butters off to Leeds, Russell to Leeds both due to love of beard growth, Clement doesn't love Hendrick so he's off to Newcastle, Bent doesn't love anybody so he's off to anybody other than Derby, thorne and martin had a lovers tiff over fifa 09 on the PS2, you had Accrington Stanley Georgey boy, you were never going to beat Real Madrid, did I miss anyone?

Archived