Stupid things heard at the match: Wolves

RamLad1884

Not had this in a while but blimey there were some moaners at today's game considering it was a win. To start us off one bloke after the match: 'Ince is the worst signing we've had in years, getting worse every week' and the personal favourite (courtesy of the loud mouth two rows down) as Chrissy Martin comes off 'Thank god he's off, done f%$k all today like every week' 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone who watched today couldn't see and understand the brilliance of Martin's performance they really should not be watching football.

Just as a side not, being an armchair fan. They said on Sky about how quick our fans were to complain about one misplaced pass and such things and how that heaped extra pressure on our already high expectations. Need to be embracing the talented players we have!

Not had this in a while but blimey there were some moaners at today's game considering it was a win. To start us off one bloke after the match: 'Ince is the worst signing we've had in years, getting worse every week' and the personal favourite (courtesy of the loud mouth two rows down) as Chrissy Martin comes off 'Thank god he's off, done f%$k all today like every week' 

Idoits like that guy reminds me of that joke -

Why does Noddy wear a hat with a bell on it?  Cus he's a c**t!

"**** off back to Hull" when Ince missed the target for his free kick. Really annoyed me considering the great performance today. 

that was Nigel.

Tw4t woman behind me irritates greatly with her regular "WANT IT!" cry when she doesn't think the lads are trying hard enough. We also get "TACKLE!" and "FORWARD!". Clearly done her badges.

There's also an early teenage lad that's part of her entourage who repeats her in a put-on deep voice designed to disguise his developing squeaky voice.

I really don't care for them.

No horrors near me but in the concourse at half time I said to a bloke .. Great start, looking really strong and 3-1 up already .. Blah blah usual cheerful old me... Grizzled old goat replies " s'pose it's not bad but their forwards pulling our centre backs all over the place we look rubbish at the back, too much space. We will be lucky to hang on". 

Walked back to my car after the game behind a posh couple (or father-daughter, couldnt tell tbh) and all they could muster was their negative oppinions towards Clement, Johnson and Hughes for some reason, heard them agreeing that Weimann and Butterfield are the only good players in the squad, cant believe these non fans

Walked back to my car after the game behind a posh couple (or father-daughter, couldnt tell tbh) and all they could muster was their negative oppinions towards Clement, Johnson and Hughes for some reason, heard them agreeing that Weimann and Butterfield are the only good players in the squad, cant believe these non fans

let's be rate though he had an absolute stinker yesterday, did he even touch the ball?

Archived