Stupid things heard at the match: Wolves

RamLad1884

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mind-blowing, as if your local team competing at the top of their league three seasons in a row isn't entertaining enough?

Some people will just throw money away, wish I could afford a season ticket, this kid has one and doesn't even watch. 

Have you got Ramsplayer, Howard Canitbe? Brilliant value for money. Howard Itcanbe to make ends meet and have what you would like these days. You are a real fan.:cool:

It's called free speech surely, in the excitement of the game people say all sorts of rubbish, the original post was about moaning, just cos you don't agree doesn't make it offensive.

They pay their money why should they shut their mouths.

Bit patronising IMO.

Very big of you allowing people to see the game, drink their beer and sing. Perhaps you could print out a list of do's and don'ts to the lesser people who sit around you.

offence is taken not given 

Have you got Ramsplayer, Howard Canitbe? Brilliant value for money. Howard Itcanbe to make ends meet and have what you would like these days. You are a real fan.:cool:

I have got RamsPlayer, it's decent but unfortunately not quite the same. I catch some games when they're on Sky (which is increasingly often). 

I usually make 4-5 games a season, the most recent was Boro 1-1 at iPro!

It's called free speech surely, in the excitement of the game people say all sorts of rubbish, the original post was about moaning, just cos you don't agree doesn't make it offensive.

They pay their money why should they shut their mouths.

Bit patronising IMO.

Very big of you allowing people to see the game, drink their beer and sing. Perhaps you could print out a list of do's and don'ts to the lesser people who sit around you

I don't think many people mind the odd bit of swearing but plenty will take offence to constant vile foul mouth rants.

And if they do take offence to it they are well within their rights to make a fuss about it. They pay good money and should not have their enjoyment ruined.

Football grounds don't have different rules to any other venues as far as I am aware. 

Archived