Stupid things heard at the match: Wolves

RamLad1884

What's with all this reporting people *****? If you don't like what he says and you find it offensive, tell him. If he gets all stroppy and takes a swing for you he will get himself banned, If he just calls you a nasty name give him some back. In other words, Man up.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's with all this reporting people *****? If you don't like what he says and you find it offensive, tell him. If he gets all stroppy and takes a swing for you he will get himself banned, If he just calls you a nasty name give him some back. In other words, Man up.

Anyone complaining about a few swear words isn't about to man up.

My mate and I just mock a guy near us whose favourite line is "farside forsyth" continuously throughout the game even when ince for example is looking towards the west stand with his head down running with the ball. He used to moan about everything but at the moment hes struggling to find stuff to moan about.

Think some people just need to realise people react to stuff in the moment differently to others. The same people who come out with some of this nonsense would be perfectly sensible in conversation about the game 2 hours after the game.

It's not how they act that's the problem as such, it's the melodramatics who ruin it for everyone else. One minute they'll be bouncing and clattering about how brilliant derby are, the next minute calling for a player's head. At least pick one extreme to be.

Anyone complaining about a few swear words isn't about to man up.

It's not about manning up. There's plenty of kids around, including mine, who don't need to hear so and so is a flUcK-ing cUn-t every 30 seconds and who flinch every time there's a Neanderthal scream coming from half a yard behind them. If I was happy with that, I'd sit in the South Stand. :D

As per earlier, I have had a word with him. We'll see next time if it's done any good. 

When Johnson crossed for Martin, 'For **** sake, a nothing ball'.

You can expect mindless comments from muppets at any football stadium, the comments that annoy me come from people who you would otherwise expect to be reasonably intelligent. It's like they are wilfully ignorant of the game they seem to care about so much.

That's funny because when the ball was two thirds of the way from Johnson to Martin I shouted 'It's in'.

Me and the chap next to me come up with a word or catchphrase each game, use it a few times then wait for the nearby idiots to start using it. Last week was 'pressure' the game before was 'first time', It's my turn next home game, I'm thinking 'out wide' or 'get it down'.  

That's funny because when the ball was two thirds of the way from Johnson to Martin I shouted 'It's in'.

Me and the chap next to me come up with a word or catchphrase each game, use it a few times then wait for the nearby idiots to start using it. Last week was 'pressure' the game before was 'first time', It's my turn next home game, I'm thinking 'out wide' or 'get it down'.  

Should throw them a real curveball like 'open your body' 

I remember on the radio some time ago one of the women DJs was invited to the football and was asking for some random words she could use to make it seem like she knew what she was talking about. Best one that was suggested was "channels!" as you can randomly shout it pretty much at any point in a game.

It's not about manning up. There's plenty of kids around, including mine, who don't need to hear so and so is a flUcK-ing cUn-t every 30 seconds and who flinch every time there's a Neanderthal scream coming from half a yard behind them. If I was happy with that, I'd sit in the South Stand. :D

As per earlier, I have had a word with him. We'll see next time if it's done any good. 

Spot on Vulcan. I'm also happy that there is a place people can go and shout idiotic stuff in the South stand, but in the other stands, no need for it.

Bloody hell, all this talk of 'having a word', 'making up allegations', waiting for them to slip up and say something 'phobic', what the actual **** is going on. I don't like moaners but bloomin heck WE'RE ALL DERBY AIN'T WE.

Embarrassing tbh and a little bit scary footballs come to this.

There should be a knowledge test for certain areas of the ground.

Anyone who knows next to nothing can go in the East Stand. Or the North. Anywhere but the SW Upper. :p

I seem to have a fair few numpties around me. Especially the kids directly behind me, who shout shoot when Hendrick has his back to goal about 40 yards out. A couple of rows in front of me there's a kid sat playing on his tablet the entire game. Really gets my goat that. If he ain't interested, don't bring him!

Bloody hell, all this talk of 'having a word', 'making up allegations', waiting for them to slip up and say something 'phobic', what the actual **** is going on. I don't like moaners but bloomin heck WE'RE ALL DERBY AIN'T WE.

Embarrassing tbh and a little bit scary footballs come to this.

so turn it on its head then..

we're all Derby so why can't some people shut their mouths? It doesn't hurt them to not be offensive, they still get to see the game, drink their beer and sing  

Non of the language personally bothers me in the slightest but why people defend their right to be obnoxious is beyond me. 

There should be a knowledge test for certain areas of the ground.

Anyone who knows next to nothing can go in the East Stand. Or the North. Anywhere but the SW Upper. :p

I seem to have a fair few numpties around me. Especially the kids directly behind me, who shout shoot when Hendrick has his back to goal about 40 yards out. A couple of rows in front of me there's a kid sat playing on his tablet the entire game. Really gets my goat that. If he ain't interested, don't bring him!

Mind-blowing, as if your local team competing at the top of their league three seasons in a row isn't entertaining enough?

Some people will just throw money away, wish I could afford a season ticket, this kid has one and doesn't even watch. 

so turn it on its head then..

we're all Derby so why can't some people shut their mouths? It doesn't hurt them to not be offensive, they still get to see the game, drink their beer and sing  

Non of the language personally bothers me in the slightest but why people defend their right to be obnoxious is beyond me. 

It's called free speech surely, in the excitement of the game people say all sorts of rubbish, the original post was about moaning, just cos you don't agree doesn't make it offensive.

They pay their money why should they shut their mouths.

Bit patronising IMO.

Very big of you allowing people to see the game, drink their beer and sing. Perhaps you could print out a list of do's and don'ts to the lesser people who sit around you.

Anyone near that chap with the tash in the SS near the away fans who always shouts ****** but his shout is very throaty and not very loud, what he says is always dull but all his cronies thinks he's the funniest guy ever, and he always wears shorts, is he someone on here???

Anyone near that chap with the tash in the SS near the away fans who always shouts ****** but his shout is very throaty and not very loud, what he says is always dull but all his cronies thinks he's the funniest guy ever, and he always wears shorts, is he someone on here???

what's wrong with my shorts?

Archived