Car you currently drive?

AmericanRam

Bought 2013 Seat Leon FR in white a couple of months ago... can't be bothered to get a pic of mine but for those that need a reminder of what they look like:

642572b08df5875c335ee8bce7b81391670e249f

That my ride too, 1.8 version, but with scuffed alloys and added birdshit, had it from new.

Do any of you have your cars on finance? or lease?

All this about leasing the car, but it's not yours? isn't that hiring?  Not yours after paying god knows how much a month?

Is it better to get a bit of finance and own the car after a few years or is it nice to 'lease' it and get a new one every year. if you want.

It used to be a big thing, what car you had - nowadays, it's all rented, means nowt. 

That my ride too, 1.8 version, but with scuffed alloys and added birdshit, had it from new.

I love mine. It's only my third car, and going from a Ford KA, to a Vauxhall Corsa then suddenly a 2.0l turbo diesel is quite a sudden jump. Still drive round in sports mode regardless of the extra fuel consumption. 

Do any of you have your cars on finance? or lease?

All this about leasing the car, but it's not yours? isn't that hiring?  Not yours after paying god knows how much a month?

Is it better to get a bit of finance and own the car after a few years or is it nice to 'lease' it and get a new one every year. if you want.

It used to be a big thing, what car you had - nowadays, it's all rented, means nowt. 

depends if you always change your car after the finance ends anyway?

if you keep it for a few years after then HP.

if you like a new car every 3 years, lease maybe the was to go.

we bought the missus car on 5 year finance, 0% apr.

it was a no brainer, the year old cars outside attracted an APR and after the interest, cost more than a new one after the same term.

we tend to keep the family car for a while, and that suited us, and the budget.

if you've got the wad to buy one out right then fine.  But there's always something else that needs paying for and outplaying that wouldn't be practicable for us.

The future of driving, the Tesla Model S.

Totally electric, so zero emissions. Accelerates way faster than a porsche. No engine so massive storage space as it's front and back. No rubbish like gear levers (just a control on the steering wheel). Giant touchscreen. 300+ miles on a full charge. Gets better after you buy it through over-the-air updates. Can actually drive itself, if only it were legal! Free electricity for ever, via their network of supercharger stations (there's one 10 minutes from me). So unbelievably safe, no one has ever died in an accident driving a Tesla. The Model S is the one on the left. Lovely little details, like you'll see the door handles become flush with the car when you're not using them, to lower air resistance.

Tesla-Model-S-and-Roadster.thumb.jpg.aac

PS Actually, I'm still saving up, but it will be mine soon - oh yes...

The future of driving, the Tesla Model S.

Totally electric, so zero emissions. Accelerates way faster than a porsche. No engine so massive storage space as it's front and back. No rubbish like gear levers (just a control on the steering wheel). Giant touchscreen. 300+ miles on a full charge. Gets better after you buy it through over-the-air updates. Can actually drive itself, if only it were legal! Free electricity for ever, via their network of supercharger stations (there's one 10 minutes from me). So unbelievably safe, no one has ever died in an accident driving a Tesla. The Model S is the one on the left. Lovely little details, like you'll see the door handles become flush with the car when you're not using them, to lower air resistance.

Tesla-Model-S-and-Roadster.thumb.jpg.aac

PS Actually, I'm still saving up, but it will be mine soon - oh yes...

The reason no one's died driving a Tesla is no one's ever managed to drive one long enough without it breaking down!☺