Car you currently drive?

AmericanRam

The reason no one's died driving a Tesla is no one's ever managed to drive one long enough without it breaking down!☺

A handful of reliability concerns that will all be sorted out by the time I buy one. It's so good, they had to recalibrate the tests!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/joannmuller/2015/08/27/is-consumer-reports-crazy-teslas-perfect-score-breaks-the-test/

• 4 months later...
On 18/09/2015 at 09:04, Wolfie said:

A Stock photo but mine looks just like this one. Traded in my BMW 1-Series last year for the KIA Optima. Much more practical for the family.

images.jpg

Practical & nice to look at but a bit dull to drive, so I've turned back to the dark side and just got my new beemer M Sport. Lovely car.

IMG_1301.JPG

12 minutes ago, richinspain said:

I've given the second one a like. I presume that's why you posted the photo twice :D

Lol just down to poor editing technique lol, I thought I had deleted the first one but as is plainly obvious I didn't but thanks for the like richinspain, I have repayed the gesture bud.

13 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Lovin' the Ram below the fog lights lowman, good man :thumbsup:

Should have posted that pic in my "I Thought I'd Take. picture thread in the pub section.

When I am driving around out of Derby I quite often get double abuse one for being a BMW driver and secondly for the Ram, you wouldn't believe how many times it gets commented on, it's a family forum but you can imagine how it goes flipping bmw sheep sh****** winker etc lol, didn't notice that thread EHR but will have a look bud!

Yeah, I got the same, I had 735 and a nice 728 sport and being a member of the Institute of Advanced Motorists always considered myself a courteous but positive driver. The fact is there are some nobs drive BM's and we all get tarred with the same brush. :(

The photo thread was just a bit of fun seeing who's got Rams stuck on whatever, wasn't that successful though. :lol:

19 hours ago, EastHertsRam said:

Yeah, I got the same, I had 735 and a nice 728 sport and being a member of the Institute of Advanced Motorists always considered myself a courteous but positive driver. The fact is there are some nobs drive BM's and we all get tarred with the same brush. :(

The photo thread was just a bit of fun seeing who's got Rams stuck on whatever, wasn't that successful though. :lol:

Thinking of taking my Beemer back for a refund, as the brakes and indicators both work. Something's not right.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Thinking of taking my Beemer back for a refund, as the brakes and indicators both work. Something's not right.

That's sounds like a keeper Wolfie, will be worth a few quid in a few years ifs one of the lucky few with working indicators, mine packed up the day after I collected it !