Car you currently drive?

AmericanRam

44 minutes ago, Squid said:

software consultancy apprenticeship

On the tech or commercial side? I work in software consultancy on the commercial side and have done for about six years now. If you have any questions or want some info feel free to send me a message and I'll help where possible!

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

6 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

On the tech or commercial side? I work in software consultancy on the commercial side and have done for about six years now. If you have any questions or want some info feel free to send me a message and I'll help where possible!

tech side mate ? 

thank you!

It’s within the same company I’m currently with & being eased into the job basically, so it makes for a good transition period! officially start it on June 1st so doing shadow days etc, can’t wait to fully start!

3 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Judging by his car budget, hand sanitiser dealing

Hand sanitiser about msg me for details

Straight from cali ? 

2 for 10 or 5 for 20??

• 5 months later...

We purchased a 2016 Hyundai Tucson Premium Panorama 4wd driven 64k kilometers a half hour ago.  Most expensive car we have had, loaded with extras.  It's on 19 inch rims and low profile summer tires.  Now we just need some good winter or all year tires and we are ready for winter.  A little ole lady owned it until May of this year and the fellow selling it found out his wife is carrying twins, so they need a bigger car.  Perfect.

Absolutely beaming with joy

Excited Cheer GIF by reactionseditor

Mercedes B Class AMG automatic.

Five years old now and, given I've just been asked to go and do a contract with the company I last worked for (two years ago. I've not  been looking for a new contract since then) I may treat myself and change it for a new one (well, ideally not brand new but one with less than 3000 miles on the clock) over the next couple of months.

On 05/09/2020 at 10:36, Tamworthram said:

Mercedes B Class AMG automatic.

Five years old now and, given I've just been asked to go and do a contract with the company I last worked for (two years ago. I've not  been looking for a new contract since then) I may treat myself and change it for a new one (well, ideally not brand new but one with less than 3000 miles on the clock) over the next couple of months.

Love big engined AMG’s ... when they fire up they sound real old fashioned grunty / horny BHP. No chance of affording to run one, but glorious on song .. what engine have you got in yours ? 

I’d love some petrol driven horsepower and it’s cheap to buy .. but and flipping fortune to run if you cover any miles. 

9 minutes ago, jono said:

Love big engined AMG’s ... when they fire up they sound real old fashioned grunty / horny BHP. No chance of affording to run one, but glorious on song .. what engine have you got in yours ? 

I’d love some petrol driven horsepower and it’s cheap to buy .. but and flipping fortune to run if you cover any miles. 

I've got a A35 AMG, only 2 litres, so not a big grunter, but it's fookin awesome. I keep doing my best to upset it, but every turn and corner it just keeps going, beyond what you think you can get away with, and believe me I've tried to upset it.

I can't even imagine what the A45 is like!

Apart from speedbumps and curbs obviously, I've already had the back splitter off reversing out the drive!

Once I'm done with this, I'll probably look for an old school GTI mk1, if they're not too much.

43 minutes ago, jono said:

It’s not a big engine, only 1461 (diesel). I think the AMG line for the B class is more about it’s features than engine size/performance but,  a joy to drive especially with the four different dynamic select options. Whilst still not quite a Suburu, I got the “sporty” car out of my mid live crisis when I drove a 2 litre Hyundai for a few years.

11 minutes ago, sage said:

I'm still pootling around in my Focus CC 2007. Had it for over 6 years. Its only done 57k miles.

Going to buy a Ford Transit Connect LWB soon for taking the bikes out and stealth camping.

Is that a convertible?

3 hours ago, sage said:

I'm still pootling around in my Focus CC 2007. Had it for over 6 years. Its only done 57k miles.

Going to buy a Ford Transit Connect LWB soon for taking the bikes out and stealth camping.

? You’re the new Lampchop!

Well you’ve all got loads more dosh than me.
I’ve had my car for 20 years.
It’s done 230,000 miles.

its one of the last 52 of its kind on the road in the uk.
one of the last 19 of its registration year.

i haven’t seen another for about 8 years.

1 minute ago, RamNut said:

Well you’ve all got loads more dosh than me.
I’ve had my car for 20 years.
It’s done 230,000 miles.

its one of the last 52 of its kind on the road in the uk.
one of the last 19 of its registration year.

i haven’t seen another for about 8 years.

oooh guess the car....Austin Maestro?