Why Why Why Weimann

sage

2 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Just think how good he would be if he played in his natural position!!!

He would be better, the team would be worse. Most likely, anyway.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Natural position. I think he prefers to play as a striker, but i would actually say his natural position is as a wide man. He may not like playing there but when he does play there, he is brilliant at it. Works just as hard going forward as he does going back and it helps the team massively. 

Weimann is in a very determined mood and that can make a tremendous difference in getting to a ball that you might not reach otherwise. He really looks like he wants to be in the team. If you are at Derby and do not want to play then you are at the wrong club.Clement has got the squad very highly motivated at present. Keep it up PC.

Wiemann coming good , is no surprise to me ,villa fans all said he was a good player , and really did not understand why they sold him , I said at the time he was a good signing , give players time it takes time to settle at a new club , Wiemann is now proving to all why we signed him , I got a sneaky feeling , he will get the winning goal on Sunday at Sheffield Wednesday.

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, cymru said:

PC  Got it wrong tonight should have gone all out to win  and taken a draw on the weekend

You really think PC played for a draw today? You really he ever does? We did go for the win, we were dominant for large parts of tonight's game. 

Archived