Why Why Why Weimann

sage

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, McMuffin said:

Still not been given a fair chance. Only played on the left. Doesn't look comfortable at all, really awkward! 

Never played on the left for Villa in the premier league!

Up top or on the right, give him a run in those positions before we judge!

Exactly what a Villa fan said to me, wondered why we signed him to never play him I. His favoured position?

Square pegs, round holes and all that; yet some judge him without the kid getting a real chance. Seems senselessly harsh to me.

2 hours ago, Zag zig said:

Exactly what a Villa fan said to me, wondered why we signed him to never play him I. His favoured position?

Square pegs, round holes and all that; yet some judge him without the kid getting a real chance. Seems senselessly harsh to me.

I'd like to see on the right, but that would mean dropping the seemingly undroppable Ince.

13 minutes ago, RamNut said:

I'd like to see on the right, but that would mean dropping the seemingly undroppable Ince.

Either that or play Ince on the left.

He played there for Blackpool as Matty Phillips was on the right. Maybe be good for Ince to try that too. 

i remember the days when left footed players played on the left.--- Left back- left footed player,to play a right footed player

at left back,meant he was tackling with his weaker foot.and like wise to cross a ball from the wing,again crossing with his weaker foot.This is why we have foreign coaches,they make sense of nonsense

9 hours ago, trevor1946 said:

i remember the days when left footed players played on the left.--- Left back- left footed player,to play a right footed player

at left back,meant he was tackling with his weaker foot.and like wise to cross a ball from the wing,again crossing with his weaker foot.This is why we have foreign coaches,they make sense of nonsense

Did you know that David Nish was right footed?

Archived