Why Why Why Weimann

sage

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On an other day he would have had two yesterday. I personally think he looks more dangerous than Ince, who is another player who only plays decent in a central position.

He wouldn't be more dangerous than Ince if he had an AK47 and a molotov cocktail.

He's a brilliant player. Probably looks back on his decision to move here as a mistake now I would guess though as he would probably be getting more play time even in some premier league squads. Unfortunately we have a lot of quality on the wings and up front so it's difficult to get a look in until we go on some sort of goal drought. 

I think he'll bag himself 5 or 6 through the season anyway though and perhaps more if he somehow managed to break his way into the starting 11. 

Sage you are a WUM. I acknowledge it was against tired players, but in the short time he was on he pulled their defence all over and created/had numerous chances. He did not convert but I think with a bit more game time, and a goal (any scruffy goal), and the lad will come good. He's better than Johnny Russell that's for sure.

Sage you are a WUM. I acknowledge it was against tired players, but in the short time he was on he pulled their defence all over and created/had numerous chances. He did not convert but I think with a bit more game time, and a goal (any scruffy goal), and the lad will come good. He's better than Johnny Russell that's for sure.

No, you're the WUM. 

I take it you haven't seen Vardy play for the last 2 seasons

Read it again. Vardy was utter gash until the last two seasons. 

Then he got himself on the scoresheet a few times. 

And quite literally overnight grew in self confidence etc etc........ and he is quite the machine now.

No reason Weimann couldn't do the same, was basically what I was implying.

Read it again. Vardy was utter gash until the last two seasons. 

Then he got himself on the scoresheet a few times. 

And quite literally overnight grew in self confidence etc etc........ and he is quite the machine now.

No reason Weimann couldn't do the same, was basically what I was implying.

you was talking in present tense didn't understand :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived