Why Why Why Weimann

sage

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He isn't an all round player, he is good at what he does. Pestering  players and working hard to get into a position to score. The problem is finishing off a move and he just isn't quite there yet. He looks like a player who will work hard to get himself in a position to score multiple times a game. Especially if he plays through the middle. He just needs to put it in the back of the net now. 

He's where Tom Ince was a month ago - hesitant, lacking in confidence, choosing the wrong option. One in the onion bag and he'll be fine.

Why have we signed Weimann?

We already knew a pacy poacher who can't hold the ball up doesn't fit our main system.

We can't play as a wide man in a front 3, making Russell look like Hazard,

Was it because we could?

For those who think this is harsh, ask yourself this question. If someone offered the £2m we paid for him would you take it?  

As he hasn't made an impact so far, not entirely his fault as he doesn't fit into our preferred system, would you take the £2m at the start of the January transfer window? 

Reminds me of Vardy without the car thief appearance. Really fast and hard working but ultimately frustrating lacking end product.

However confidence changes a player quite literally overnight.....

It happens to all players all the time if you think about it.

Bryson, Hendrick, Ince, Keogh and if you remember back to Steve Howard.....

Reminds me of Vardy without the car thief appearance. Really fast and hard working but ultimately frustrating lacking end product.

However confidence changes a player quite literally overnight.....

It happens to all players all the time if you think about it.

Bryson, Hendrick, Ince, Keogh and if you remember back to Steve Howard.....

I take it you haven't seen Vardy play for the last 2 seasons

They are working on the quote system and editor. Shouldn't be that far away now.

Screen_Shot_2015-08-24_at_11.24.10.thumb

i thought that the programmers already used DIV mode

I sort of think he's useful because only him in our squad would have got in some of the great situations he got in. 

But then he is such good friends with Chris Martin that he doesn't want to steal the striking spotlight

Archived