Ambitious

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we have no MK opinions?

is that because they have no fans?

No it's because we all know it won't make good reading! :D

"I thought they were **** and we should have won."

"They stunk the stadium out, but at the end of the day scored more than we did. Be very surprised looking at that lot if they make the play offs."

"Does [a post match analysis article] mention anything about how quiet their fans are considering there were 3 thousand of them? I am not reading it as it will only make a grown man cry!"

"Derby : four chances, three goals. Us (today) : twenty six shots, one goal. That's not bad luck, it's lack of quality."

"We were knackered past 80 minutes, that's why we lost today. That and Clement amended his bizarre decision to play a full-back in centre midfield and put the proper players on."

"I was surprised with Derby's tactics. Given their big names I thought they'd look to take the game more to us. But their manager has come thru La liga and maybe that was a factor in their game plan. Absorb pressure and look to up it in the last 20 mins. Viewing the game both @ SMK and later on Sky it was almost a switch was flicked on 70 mins and they took over."

All taken from http://www.concreteroundabout.co.uk/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=59

There's been some talk about why we rotate our players and don't seem to be interested until the last 30mins. There's a couple of observations in there where they suggest they lost because their squad was knackered and we were able to turn it up a gear towards the end. It's almost as if Clement knows what he's doing...

There's been some talk about why we rotate our players and don't seem to be interested until the last 30mins. There's a couple of observations in there where they suggest they lost because their squad was knackered and we were able to turn it up a gear towards the end. It's almost as if Clement knows what he's doing...

But if he knew what he was doing, why would he have brought on that useless thug Hendrick and the lazy lump Bent? Not as if they changed the game or anything.

I think a relatively fair summation... We were utter tosh for most of the game... The Johnson goal was out of nowhere...

Although to be fair... we got more shots on target than they did... And had one disallowed which should have stood...

I think "worse on the day but better quality overall" is a good summary...

Anyone have an account on the Brentford forum? You need an account to view topics and whenever I try to sign up it for some reason says the random question answer is wrong, even though it's correct.

Interested to see their take on the game.

Anyone have an account on the Brentford forum? You need an account to view topics and whenever I try to sign up it for some reason says the random question answer is wrong, even though it's correct.

Interested to see their take on the game.

They don't really talk about us or mention any players, but just say that we dominated because they were poor

Archived