Signed: Jacob Butterfield

Heisenberg

Still nothing fron the Derby telegraph/Steve Nicholson to say we arent in for Butterfield. 

If we werent in for him they would hsve said by now.

I asked Steve on twitter if it was happening and he never replied. I think a few people have and he hasnt replied to them either. 

Its pretty obvious Sam and Mel have told the paper and Owen Bradley what they can and cant say when we get linked with a player. 

I imagine if we arent in for them they will ask Rush or Morris and if they say no then it goes in the paper "wide of the mark the Derby telegraph understands" is what we normally see.

If we are in for them then im sure they are told not to publish anything that states we are. 

There is definately something in this. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would seem I have rubbed Mr Bradley the wrong way on twitter. 

Apologies Owen if any offence has been caused by my statement. It didnt come across in the way I meant. 

I just dont understand if we are interested in a player then The telegraph or the Radio get from one of their sources that we are. How they are allowed to say on social media that we are? Without getting on the wrong aide of Sam or Mel who might not want it in the public domain. 

So forgetting hughes.......

for the three central midfield spots we would have.....

thorne, and Hanson and possibly baird

hendrick and bryson

butterfield and dawkins?

Thats pretty strong. I would assume that bunjaku would want to go out on loan.

So forgetting hughes.......

for the three central midfield spots we would have.....

thorne, and Hanson and possibly baird

hendrick and bryson

butterfield and dawkins?

Thats pretty strong. I would assume that bunjaku would want to go out on loan.

He only played 15-20 mins as a sub last night for the U21s

Would seem I have rubbed Mr Bradley the wrong way on twitter. 

Apologies Owen if any offence has been caused by my statement. It didnt come across in the way I meant. 

I just dont understand if we are interested in a player then The telegraph or the Radio get from one of their sources that we are. How they are allowed to say on social media that we are? Without getting on the wrong aide of Sam or Mel who might not want it in the public domain. 

I wouldn't worry Mackworth. I would say Owen needs you more than you need him :lol:

Make of this what you will ,last post.   http://boards.footymad.net/derbycounty-mad/2109859149/

I used to post on DCM before I saw the light and came here and ella is a respected poster but certainly wasn't #ITK, at least not when I was there.

Then again he's not the sort of person to go posting **** without having substantial evidence. I didn't expect a player to come in before Boro, but was hoping for one before Birmingham. Hopefully its true.

I used to post on DCM before I saw the light and came here and ella is a respected poster but certainly wasn't #ITK, at least not when I was there.

Then again he's not the sort of person to go posting **** without having substantial evidence. I didn't expect a player to come in before Boro, but was hoping for one before Birmingham. Hopefully its true.

Hi Kernow ,agreed ,I go on there but never post Ella is definitely one of the better posters, fingers crossed.

The puns seem to have dried up. Unlike me 'cos I'm positively (*pun alert*) dripping at the prospect of signing Butterfield.

Nice attempt to move the puns along, expect some beef from those who don't like em, tho.

Archived