Signed: Jacob Butterfield

Heisenberg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what Sam wants, Sam gets    COYR 

hopefully we sign reed on loan , then after tomorrows match reavaluate the squad and the injury situation , we dont want to be rushing players back from injury, really need to replace hughes and if it takes a good offer for butterfield and hes the man we want then i say do it . As for the attack , forget antonio , pritchard for me , with spurs signing njie and others rumoured pritchard isnt going to get much game time , if any at all

I'm surprised how highly he is rated, if I'm being honest.

Reed, Antonio and Butterfield could cap off quite a summer! 

I know some changes have been forced on Clement through injuries, but maybe we could have got these three before the season started if some transfers had not been more or less agreed before Clement .

I know some changes have been forced on Clement through injuries, but maybe we could have got these three before the season started if some transfers had not been more or less agreed before Clement .

I'm not annoyed by the transfers in the slightest, I can't get my head around why some people are. 

The only one I have been left confused about, as I imagine many people are, is Pearce. I don't see how he gets in this team and stays in it - unless Keogh has poor run of games. 

We look disjointed up top, I do admit, but none of the players we've brought in look anything other than good technically. I'm a very strong believer that as long as you have a player who is technically good, you can make it work. 

I think Steve McClaren would have relished having an attacking selection which we do now - I just hope Clement takes a leaf out of his book and gets us playing with more risk and fluency. 

I'm not annoyed by the transfers in the slightest, I can't get my head around why some people are. 

The only one I have been left confused about, as I imagine many people are, is Pearce. I don't see how he gets in this team and stays in it - unless Keogh has poor run of games. 

We look disjointed up top, I do admit, but none of the players we've brought in look anything other than good technically. I'm a very strong believer that as long as you have a player who is technically good, you can make it work. 

I think Steve McClaren would have relished having an attacking selection which we do now - I just hope Clement takes a leaf out of his book and gets us playing with more risk and fluency. 

Re: Pearce, what's your guess on his salary?

Maybe it's worth paying to push the incumbents, or to replace in case of injury or loss of form? 

Don't imagine that's how the transfer was sold to him though! 

You're not keen on Butterfield?

I've always liked him, but I've always thought he was a decent player. 

Chris Powell's comments, along with Town fans, have me believing he's something a lot more. Good to hear, like, they obviously know a hell of a lot more than me. 

I've always liked him, but I've always thought he was a decent player. 

Chris Powell's comments, along with Town fans, have me believing he's something a lot more. Good to hear, like, they obviously know a hell of a lot more than me. 

I think he is really good but not quite lived to his early promise. Yet. After the injury and it not working out at Norwich he kind of went into the wilderness for a bit so to speak. Even though last season was successful for him I think for quite a few, myself included, he went under the radar a bit. Maybe as Huddersfield didn't do a lot as a team perhaps? Lots of natural talent though. 

If anything I'm surprised by the amount of people who say they've never heard of him or know nothing about him.

Just found out he is completely two footed. Bit like Cazorla, takes corners with either foot.

Just another reason why I want to see him here!

Come on Mel, this is the man!

Cool innit! 

Imagine goalkeepers trying to set their wall up for a freekick that's central. Which side do they put it?

Archived