Signed: Jacob Butterfield

Heisenberg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many goals does Hughes score compared to Bryson and Hendrick? Bear in mind, it's Hughes were looking to replace.

You seem not to have read the question ("Is he an attacking midfielder?") and my response to it. Oh well...

Everyone's very excited that we may be after a player Boro let go when they decided it was time to mount a serious promotion challenge.

Don't know much about him so i can't really judge but if he was going to be an improvement on our squad surely he would be more known? IMO he would probably be a squad filler and Mr PC said he was looking to add in quality rather than quantity in one of his latest interviews. 

(On the other hand he's pure class and I'm totally wrong but I don't think that's the case:lol:)

You seem not to have read the question ("Is he an attacking midfielder?") and my response to it. Oh well...

Everyone's very excited that we may be after a player Boro let go when they decided it was time to mount a serious promotion challenge.

What an absolutely **** way to judge a player.

What an absolutely **** way to judge a player.

Don't get your point. Are you saying the Blunts should be thrilled with Sammon because we decided he didn't fit in a promotion team and replaced him with Darren Bent? Or that the gumps would rather have Jamie Ward than Andi Weimann? Or that a team should prefer John Eustace to George Thorne who we brought to replace him as we attempted to step up our own challenge?

Or are you saying he is an attacking midfielder but just scores fewer goals than Bryson or Hendrick?

Genuinely confused

Don't get your point. Are you saying the Blunts should be thrilled with Sammon because we decided he didn't fit in a promotion team and replaced him with Darren Bent? Or that the gumps would rather have Jamie Ward than Andi Weimann? Or that a team should prefer John Eustace to George Thorne who we brought to replace him as we attempted to step up our own challenge?

Or are you saying he is an attacking midfielder but just scores fewer goals than Bryson or Hendrick?

Genuinely confused

So when a new manager comes in and decides to make changes, that automatically makes players bad does it?

Maybe Tom Ince is useless because Hull didn't want him in their promotion challenge, or Shackell because Burnley didn't.

Your point is unbelievably flawed and generalised.

I think to bring another couple of midfielders in would be harsh on Hanson, especially if they start off higher in the pecking order. I do agree we need another body in there, but 2 would be overkill, especially with Bryson due back much sooner than anticipated.

Hanson keeps his place - he looked very good against Charlton, and he's the probably the best thing to come out of the Academy since Hughes and Hendrick.

I think to bring another couple of midfielders in would be harsh on Hanson, especially if they start off higher in the pecking order. I do agree we need another body in there, but 2 would be overkill, especially with Bryson due back much sooner than anticipated.

Hanson keeps his place - he looked very good against Charlton, and he's the probably the best thing to come out of the Academy since Hughes and Hendrick.

agree.

I'd give Hanson his chance, see how he copes, worked with Hughes. We still need someone to come in though IMO.

It's only the female Alan Nixon (Lana, maybe), but...

Damn you beat me to it. If she's right it'll surely be announced tonight?

Archived