Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

South Ram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think Leon Osman would be a good shout on loan. 

With him being in the squad for both Everton's games so far I'd say it would be unlikely unless they sign more players, would be one we would have to wait until the transfer window is shut and Prem clubs announce their 25 man squads.

just missed the pompey game so far this season , feel we are beginning to click , but i cant help feeling Chris Martin is a bit out of sorts and im wondering if this is down to having no direct competition for his place , we seem , once players are fit , to have competition all over the park except for martin . so i think a centre forward is needed to give Chrissy something to think about and to replace him when things arent going his way . What do you guys think , a few names ive come up with are Anthony Stokes at Celtic Sam Gallagher Southampton and Kyle Lafferty Norwich

just missed the pompey game so far this season , feel we are beginning to click , but i cant help feeling Chris Martin is a bit out of sorts and im wondering if this is down to having no direct competition for his place , we seem , once players are fit , to have competition all over the park except for martin . so i think a centre forward is needed to give Chrissy something to think about and to replace him when things arent going his way . What do you guys think , a few names ive come up with are Anthony Stokes at Celtic Sam Gallagher Southampton and Kyle Lafferty Norwich

Gallagher is on loan at MK Dons

Might have been mentioned before but we are joint fav's to sign Ash Cole! Won't happen but would be an interesting one

I looked him up when he was released, he'd given an interview saying how nice it was he could drink and smoke as much as he liked without being bothered!

MLS bound I'd have thought.

how about going for forestieri from watford; strong and skilful

Watford have a problem fitting the Premier League rules, so are having to offload a few foreigners. Hence Forestieri and Vydra have been going cheap, though their prices are rising given what's being paid out for other players, We've always struggled against Forestieri and I'd be happy if he's on the list as an attacking midfield option. And if Derbyshire could play for the gumps...

Someone else I've wondered about it Matt Grimes on loan from Swansea. Will he get enough games with them, or is he better off coming to us?

Have to agree on Forestieri . Can play striker and attacking midfielder. Very good player at Championship level. Understandably the club have stated that  midfield is the priority area but we are also in for an 'attacker' and we could do a lot worse. 

Reports today suggest he could be available for £3 million and he isn't keen on moving to Leeds...

Have to agree on Forestieri . Can play striker and attacking midfielder. Very good player at Championship level. Understandably the club have stated that  midfield is the priority area but we are also in for an 'attacker' and we could do a lot worse. 

Reports today suggest he could be available for £3 million and he isn't keen on moving to Leeds...

Other reports suggesting that's doubled since Grey went to penny-pinching Dyche and Burnley.

Better value than Antonio?

So we've been linked to Antonio and it's really not likely to happen. Well another option for a winger is Adomah. Rumours have come out today that he's handed in a transfer request because Karanka blamed him for our equaliser against them and then dropped him for the game against his former club, Bristol City in which he was desperate to play. If after the centre mids have joined we still plan on signing a winger, he'd be a decent option

So we've been linked to Antonio and it's really not likely to happen. Well another option for a winger is Adomah. Rumours have come out today that he's handed in a transfer request because Karanka blamed him for our equaliser against them and then dropped him for the game against his former club, Bristol City in which he was desperate to play. If after the centre mids have joined we still plan on signing a winger, he'd be a decent option

I rate him, and without the need to Google either :ph34r:

Problem is that he's an out and out winger/wide midfielder. We seemed to be linked with wingers that can play as forwards as well so we have more options. But I'd certainly rate him and he'd probably join just to stuff middlesborough for how they've treated him

Sun - 

Albert Adomah wants out of Middlesbrough after a blazing row with boss Aitor Karanka.

Winger Adomah, 27, is keen on a return to former club Bristol City and hopes a deal could be done this week.

Reckon we should try and snap him up.

The Sun stealing my stories, shocking! :ph34r:

Archived