Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

South Ram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Sun reporting that Man Utd will let Jesse Lingard leave for £2.5 million, with Bristol City linked. What's people's opinions of the lad? It appeared to me that he had ability but was obviously short of fitness when he came, and even with a solid run of games (for whatever reason) he never looked 100% match fit. Flits in and out of games. Not sure I would pay that for him, but not sure I want a rival having him in their team...thoughts?

The Sun reporting that Man Utd will let Jesse Lingard leave for £2.5 million, with Bristol City linked. What's people's opinions of the lad? It appeared to me that he had ability but was obviously short of fitness when he came, and even with a solid run of games (for whatever reason) he never looked 100% match fit. Flits in and out of games. Not sure I would pay that for him, but not sure I want a rival having him in their team...thoughts?

He showed signs but like you say flitted in and out of games a bit too much for me. Jordan Ibe was different class if you want to compare......

Archived