Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

South Ram

My transfer suggestion is can we have an official "Ashley Cole and Puns" thread in this section?

will hopefully save me from having the 15 minutes of spitting through absolute dross in this section.

5 new pages on the butter field thread? Wow maybe some progress? Oh no all f*cking puns again. Same on the Pritchard thread.

not being harsh but Jesus wept! Again with the puns?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My transfer suggestion is can we have an official "Ashley Cole and Puns" thread in this section?

will hopefully save me from having the 15 minutes of spitting through absolute dross in this section.

5 new pages on the butter field thread? Wow maybe some progress? Oh no all f*cking puns again. Same on the Pritchard thread.

Everyone in it's spitting!!

you do realise that members+ can flag puns and filter them out!?

I've heard a rumour, that a few people might have missed, and it's that Kevin Nolan and Ashley cole are current free agents and available to sign. Amazed no one has mentioned them on here to be honest......

I've heard a rumour, that a few people might have missed, and it's that Kevin Nolan and Ashley cole are current free agents and available to sign. Amazed no one has mentioned them on here to be honest......

Holy S***balls... Really?!?!?!?

Bit like all the people who suggested we sign Pritchard and/or Guedioura when Hughes went down. Got a bit repetitive reading "I'd sign Pritchard or Guedioura".

Have to admit, I don't want Cole or Nolan personally.

Bit like all the people who suggested we sign Pritchard and/or Guedioura when Hughes went down. Got a bit repetitive reading "I'd sign Pritchard or Guedioura".

Have to admit, I don't want Cole or Nolan personally.

It's just like signing Ravanelli or Savage... Or Bent or Warnock. :ph34r:

Archived