Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

South Ram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sign Guedoura for 2.5m, Barton on a free and Pritchard on loan...everything we need there

Yes a massive wage bill and too many midfielders, 1 ex Fores who said he's never play for us and 1 tw@t. I like Pritchard. 

Yes a massive wage bill and too many midfielders, 1 ex Fores who said he's never play for us and 1 tw@t. I like Pritchard. 

You're not mixing up Moussi with Guedoura are you?

I've read a quote from Moussi along those lines before.

Can i ask why you say too many midfielders? Guedoura to replace Hughes...Barton to replace Eustace/Mascarell...and we need a wide man like Pritchard as he offers something we havent got other than Ince. Yes the wages would be decent but not much chance of us finding the quality we need now on the cheap

Can i ask why you say too many midfielders? Guedoura to replace Hughes...Barton to replace Eustace/Mascarell...and we need a wide man like Pritchard as he offers something we havent got other than Ince. Yes the wages would be decent but not much chance of us finding the quality we need now on the cheap

You are effectively signing 3 players from Prem clubs. The wages would be massive. Bryson will be back in 3-5 weeks,

One too many.

I'd go Bannan and Pritchard. I like footballers. 

You are effectively signing 3 players from Prem clubs. The wages would be massive. Bryson will be back in 3-5 weeks,

One too many.

I'd go Bannan and Pritchard. I like footballers. 

you have just suggested 1 player the same and then another from a prem club, so 1 less than me who you could say is Barton who is on a free and earning £0 a week wage

you have just suggested 1 player the same and then another from a prem club, so 1 less than me who you could say is Barton who is on a free and earning £0 a week wage

You know the bit where i said 'one too many'.

I must admit though I didn't think about Barton being out of contract at the minute and will therefore play for us for free. If you think Barton's wages would be less than Guedora's or Pritchard's then I am afraid you are mistaken. I think a more accurate estimate would be the equivalent of Guedora's and Pritchard's.  

You know the bit where i said 'one too many'.

I must admit though I didn't think about Barton being out of contract at the minute and will therefore play for us for free. If you think Barton's wages would be less than Guedora's or Pritchard's then I am afraid you are mistaken. I think a more accurate estimate would be the equivalent of Guedora's and Pritchard's.  

nobody knows Bartons current wage demands nor do they know what Guedoura is going to be on a week. Barton used to earn a huge wage bo doubt about it but so did Bent who will be on much less than he used to be, so why wouldnt Barton? We currently have 2 CMs fit, 3 if you include Hanson or Dawkins but neither are natural CMs, Hanson is more cover for Thorne. When bryson is back thats 3 cms for a team that is quite likely to use 3 from the start, surely that means we are short?

nobody knows Bartons current wage demands nor do they know what Guedoura is going to be on a week. Barton used to earn a huge wage bo doubt about it but so did Bent who will be on much less than he used to be, so why wouldnt Barton? We currently have 2 CMs fit, 3 if you include Hanson or Dawkins but neither are natural CMs, Hanson is more cover for Thorne. When bryson is back thats 3 cms for a team that is quite likely to use 3 from the start, surely that means we are short?

Yes I agree.

One short.

Jedinak at Palace, read at the beginning of the summer window they would listen to offers, think he's still there.??

Would bring excellent drive and much needed leadership qualities to our midfield

Decent player. Very Eustace like. Ideally we'd get someone who could play DCM and CM i suppose. Not many about

There are rumours Derby have had a loan bid for Pritchard rejected. Also rumours we've been in touch with Barton. Rumours. 

We're most likely to find a midfielder similar to Hughes abroad. Serie A is full of them, for example, the only ones I can name are too expensive for us and wouldn't want to come (Bertolacci etc.) but there must be up and comers in that mould over there. La Liga and Ligue 1 both have more options than the Prem also.

Also don't think Odegaard in as a wildcard loan would be a terrible shout, but you can't be certain he'd be successful. 

Like to see where these rumours are from seeing as Pritchard and Barton have both been suggested not just on here but Twitter loads of times.

2 minutes in Google will show that Pritchard has just begun training again and in Spurs first team plans this season, not available for loan.

Like to see where these rumours are from seeing as Pritchard and Barton have both been suggested not just on here but Twitter loads of times.

2 minutes in Google will show that Pritchard has just begun training again and in Spurs first team plans this season, not available for loan.

I'm using the term rumour in the broadest sense. Not in the "it's been reported by anyone reputable as 'gossip'". Literally rumours. Like some random people have said it somewhere at some point. Which is why I emphasised the word rumours after the sentence lol

There are rumours Derby have had a loan bid for Pritchard rejected. Also rumours we've been in touch with Barton. Rumours. 

We're most likely to find a midfielder similar to Hughes abroad. Serie A is full of them, for example, the only ones I can name are too expensive for us and wouldn't want to come (Bertolacci etc.) but there must be up and comers in that mould over there. La Liga and Ligue 1 both have more options than the Prem also.

Also don't think Odegaard in as a wildcard loan would be a terrible shout, but you can't be certain he'd be successful. 

Doubt he would come to us, moaning about playing surfaces in his league apparently. He'd go to a big club on loan I bet, Celtic seem to be favoured.

Archived