Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

South Ram

I'm not sure if he's already signed with someone but maybe daniel toszer? was at watford last year but is/was a free agent, last I burnley were sniffing around him

the FA wont allow us to have Toszer and SseWANKambo at the same club due to article 5 section 26 of the Offensive words incorporated at a Football Club Act 2003

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow , don't people every read the title of the topic to check the sarcastic post is a valid one? Like i said In a previous comment it's a suggestion thread wether it's possible or not , read through the comments and you'll see many more comments that are more far fetched than mine , so take your idiotic comments else where

lol

can tell it's the school holidays

idiotic comments? An idiotic comment would have been suggesting the captain and starting player from a premiership side as a possible signing and suggesting a player from a club who he doesn't even play for anymore without doing any research....... That's idiotic, not sarcastic.

sarcastic is zlatan, messi

idiotic is Anderson and cattermole

I think Jordan Mutch would be a good shout. Good little player, creative midfielder, Prem and  Championship experience. He would be a decent replacement for Hughes and isn't getting much game time at Palace.

Started for them against Norwich so he might be more involved this season

I think Jordan Mutch would be a good shout. Good little player, creative midfielder, Prem and  Championship experience. He would be a decent replacement for Hughes and isn't getting much game time at Palace

He hails from down the road too... this would be a great move... 

Archived