Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

South Ram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats what im saying, IF we signed two strong midfielders such as bridcutt and geudioura then Bryson becomes surplus. But that's a massive if

With Clement picking Bryson over Hendrick on Saturday, that would suggest to me that if the above did happen then Hendrick would be the one who would become surplus to requirement. Not that I think it would happen, as I expect an extra CM to come in and maybe another change of system depending on the extent of Brysons injury.

With Clement picking Bryson over Hendrick on Saturday, that would suggest to me that if the above did happen then Hendrick would be the one who would become surplus to requirement. Not that I think it would happen, as I expect an extra CM to come in and maybe another change of system depending on the extent of Brysons injury.

There were strong rumours linking Hendrick with Villa..

with west ham said to be close to signin barton , what about a bid for nolan ? or maybe britton from swansea, osman from everton or powell from manu on loan

I would love to see Britton here, but it depends how we want to set up and play. Britton is all about ball retention and will not chip in with goals or be particularly strong in the tackle. He would only work alongside Thorne in a 4-2-3-1.

Osman would be fantastic, but surely he'll be in Martinez's plans.

I'd like someone to fill the defensive midfielder role that has several years prem experience but lacking game time , Anderson from united of lee cattermole from Sunderland spring to mind

Anderson doesn't play for man utd any more

cattermole? Jesus wept

I'd like someone to fill the defensive midfielder role that has several years prem experience but lacking game time , Anderson from united of lee cattermole from Sunderland spring to mind

Erm... Cattermole is the Sunderland club captain... miiiigggghhhhtttt be a challenge persuading them to let him go AND him to join...

Erm... Cattermole is the Sunderland club captain... miiiigggghhhhtttt be a challenge persuading them to let him go AND him to join...

thanks mate.

dont people ever google their suggestions to check if their are valid options.

there's a lot on uncertainty surrounding players at Sunderland so you never know , it's a suggestion thread not who's most likely to join ?

Absolutely it's a suggestion thread... but if a suggestion is daft you're gonna have to put up with people pointing that out...

thanks mate.

No :)

thanks mate.

wow , don't people every read the title of the topic to check the sarcastic post is a valid one? Like i said In a previous comment it's a suggestion thread wether it's possible or not , read through the comments and you'll see many more comments that are more far fetched than mine , so take your idiotic comments else where

Archived