Alan Nixon summer 2015 rumours

Ambitious

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alan Nixon Tweets in Bold

@reluctantnicko anything involving the rams..? Its not so easy to get info in Sweden! Thanks, Alan. I know they have a "meeting" today.

@spencerwise4 McClaren due back from holiday. Spent yesterday trying to find out if he was gone.

@reluctantnicko @spencerwise4 did he find out?!?!

@MatthewHowson @spencerwise4 Will go face to face as soon as possible. But looks like this ends with an exit.

Alan Nixon Tweets in Bold

@reluctantnicko anything involving the rams..? Its not so easy to get info in Sweden! Thanks, Alan. I know they have a "meeting" today.

@spencerwise4 McClaren due back from holiday. Spent yesterday trying to find out if he was gone.

@reluctantnicko @spencerwise4 did he find out?!?!

@MatthewHowson @spencerwise4 Will go face to face as soon as possible. But looks like this ends with an exit.

​As usual, obscured facts and lack of specific detail means that we're still none the wiser.

A cleaner could leave the club and he could still claim to have been correct!

I'm worried this will scupper the club's current stability. Are we likely to get the same budget under a new, unproven manager? Quite possibly not. I think we have got a strong foundation but after releasing Ward and the loanees going back, we need to strengthen at the back and up top.

Having said that, does Clement speak any Spanish? Maybe he could build some bridges with Alby, and tempt over Mr Jota...

​Yes Clement is fluent in spanish

​93.84% of all statistics are made up.

Are you really that hairy?

i hate to interrupt a serious topic but this needs answering.

Nixon saying Sunderland pressed Advocaat hard to give them a chance of getting Clement in before us.

Also that we're keen on our ambitious centreback target.

And that we won't buy any players until the new manager's in place. I hope he's right on that last point - even if we have a "head coach", for me it's madness for that person not to have the final say on who comes and who goes.

Nixon saying Sunderland pressed Advocaat hard to give them a chance of getting Clement in before us.

Also that we're keen on our ambitious centreback target.

And that we won't buy any players until the new manager's in place. I hope he's right on that last point - even if we have a "head coach", for me it's madness for that person not to have the final say on who comes and who goes.

Nixon said our ambitious CB target from a few weeks ago is going elsewhere...turns out it was Robert Huth but he is going/staying at Leicester

Archived