Alan Nixon summer 2015 rumours

Ambitious

Im not saying its Zamora. Just a complete guess.

Would I take him? Yes.

As a back up to Martin he would be a good option.

What we need to realise is if we sign Bent its going to be hard for us to attract another top striker to the club as the player will know he will be in no way guarenteed to start. 

Would the board want to spend a big chunk of the budget on a striker who might not play a lot? Or get someone in on a free whos there if we need them?

When Martin & Bent were injured last season I would have had Zamora in a heartbeat. 

Its probably not Zamora at all.

But I wouldnt return my season ticket cos we signed a striker that scored against us in the play off final. He had no affiliation to Derby and was doing the job his club paid him for. I dont hate the bloke at all. 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​My dad is mates with the brother of the hairdresser of the Real Madrid B team's kit man, it's happening trust me #ITK

​Hairdresser, eh?

Must be singeing him on a perm.

Nixon says its not a free transfer. Which rules out Bobby Z.

Back to the drawing board....

​Martin Chalk retired 20 years ago.

Nixon seems to always comment on Derby rumours he's supposedly heard with descriptions like 'strange' and 'bizarre' and then as soon as we find out what the rumour is we all realise there's nothing strange or bizarre about it. My guess is someone like Cairney or Marshall from Blackburn, they need to cash in on players to sort out their finances and we may need a centre mid if Hendrick leaves and we definitely need another winger or 2

Nixon seems to always comment on Derby rumours he's supposedly heard with descriptions like 'strange' and 'bizarre' and then as soon as we find out what the rumour is we all realise there's nothing strange or bizarre about it. My guess is someone like Cairney or Marshall from Blackburn, they need to cash in on players to sort out their finances and we may need a centre mid if Hendrick leaves and we definitely need another winger or 2

​It the defence we need to sort out

Archived