Ambitious

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​It the defence we need to sort out

​We will have:

Right backs - Christie + Shotton

Left backs - Forsyth + Warnock

Centre backs - Keogh + Albentosa + Buxton + Shotton + Pearce (If he joins)

All of those above other than maybe Christie will be on larger wages (in terms of the Championship) and I really doubt we'll bring in any more unless any of those leave first.

What about Antonio from the dogs?

would be a surprise at least 

​Would be a great signing, I suggested him a while back.

Putting aside the obvious resentment against him, he has looked Forest's best player this season and would be a great addition to our squad.

What about Antonio from the dogs?

would be a surprise at least 

​Would be a great signing, I suggested him a while back.

Putting aside the obvious resentment against him, he has looked Forest's best player this season and would be a great addition to our squad.

I'm not sure Antonio would be so good for us. He has been effective for Forest due to his physical ability - fast and strong. He has NO technical ability, at least he hasn't displayed any this season. Against us, he was just too quick for Shotton. My Forest supporting colleagues say the same, they love his energy but when it comes to attitude (he's a big whinger) or the simple act of passing/control, he is found wanting.

Considering he would cost a larger fee too (Forest paid 2.5 mill I think), I couldn't think of a worst player. Of course, this is all opinion, not just me but many Forest ST holders (the unfortunate ones)

Its not Zamora and he doesnt play for Forest!

Nixon has said he doesnt play for Forest and we would be buying them.

When asked if it would be a loan or a permanent signing Nixon replied "Would have to be a buy"

So whoever it is isnt on a free and clearly his club do not want to loan him out. So maybe a club in financial trouble?

Could it be Rhodes? Not sure why that would be bizarre though.

Its not Zamora and he doesnt play for Forest!

Nixon has said he doesnt play for Forest and we would be buying them.

When asked if it would be a loan or a permanent signing Nixon replied "Would have to be a buy"

So whoever it is isnt on a free and clearly his club do not want to loan him out. So maybe a club in financial trouble?

Could it be Rhodes? Not sure why that would be bizarre though.

Aren't you ITK can't you find out from your sources? 

Interesting story in the sun tomorrow regarding a new player according to Nixon...

He also said that Weimann could be part of a bigger picture. Not sure what he means by that, possibly Hendrick going in the opposite direction?

Aren't you ITK can't you find out from your sources? 

Ive said a few times mate I only know what I get told.

Ive also said I dont know much. I have no idea who it is that Nixon is on about.

That could be cos Nixon is full of **** or my source hasnt heard anything.

Just cos I hear things and know things from a very reliable source doesnt mean I know the ins and outs of every single transfer and ive never said I do. 

Archived