Alan Nixon summer 2015 rumours

Ambitious

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@reluctantnicko: Tales on Barnet, Bolton, Bournemouth, Borussia Munchengladbach, Burnley, Celtic, Chelsea, Crystal Palace, Derby, Forest in Sun tomorrow

@reluctantnicko: Tales on Huddersfield, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Marseille, Middlesbrough, QPR, Rotherham, Spurs, Swansea, Wolves in Sun tomorrow

so basically we want someone from one of those clubs, who require a fee, a bit bizarre, interesting background and is a good player. Commons ;-)

@reluctantnicko: Tales on Barnet, Bolton, Bournemouth, Borussia Munchengladbach, Burnley, Celtic, Chelsea, Crystal Palace, Derby, Forest in Sun tomorrow

@reluctantnicko: Tales on Huddersfield, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Marseille, Middlesbrough, QPR, Rotherham, Spurs, Swansea, Wolves in Sun tomorrow

so basically we want someone from one of those clubs, who require a fee, a bit bizarre, interesting background and is a good player. Commons ;-)

Key word: Tales.

Hendrick + cash for Weimann.

Replacing Hendrick with Huddlestone, "good player, good story" meaning coming back to the club.

Interesting background as he came through our youth?

Players linked with those clubs above, Shackell? again previous links with us.

​Mario. :ph34r:

Hughes did get clattered for a couple of seasons, he was constantly getting nudged off the ball with ease, it was only last season that he really started to hold his own and certainly looks like he's filling out a bit. For all of Odegaards talent, it would be nullified by some of the 6 ft + cave men defenders of the championship who would kick him into outer space

So Championship Hughes can adapt but Real Madrids wonder kid couldn't? Okay. 

@Ambitious Like your other thread which contains all the players we've been linked with, do you think it would be a good idea to put all the names Nixon links with us on the first page of this thread so we can see how many actually come true by the end of the window?

I'm sure @eddie would like that as well so he can say 'I told you so' once the window is over :lol:

​Fanni?

@Ambitious Like your other thread which contains all the players we've been linked with, do you think it would be a good idea to put all the names Nixon links with us on the first page of this thread so we can see how many actually come true by the end of the window?

I'm sure @eddie would like that as well so he can say 'I told you so' once the window is over :lol:

​I am as equally ambivalent to your suggestion as I am to the occasional and unenlightened prattle of Alan Nixon.

So Championship Hughes can adapt but Real Madrids wonder kid couldn't? Okay. 

it took Hughes up until this season to get stronger and adapt, he wasn't as strong on the ball at 16 as he is now is he?? Odegaards 16 and would be with us for the season, he's hardly going to turn into the bloody Incredible Hulk in that time is he? Hence me saying pointless loan signing 

Archived