Pint with a member

RLACML

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers RLACML

I'd like an explanation? Always thought our political/philosophy approaches seemed the complete opposite. 

But whatever, I'd have a beer with any Derby fan quite happily.

I'd go with Alpha, and after that I'm struggling, cant stand most of you c**ts on here :ph34r:

​Yeah, that's precisely why i'd like the pint. I've always thought that you were willing to entertain any idea, rather than just dismissing/supporting it based on whether it's consider left or right wing. That's a pretty admirable quality.

@eddie @B4ev6is and @AmericanRam but I cant legally drink so that was a waste of time.....

Eddie - Been a Derby fan longer than ive been on Earth, want to learn from the master

B4 - Seems like a great guy and never met someone more passionate about the rams than him

AmericanRam - I like the bloke tbh, also someone needs to teach him the Derby lingo

​Yeah, that's precisely why i'd like the pint. I've always thought that you were willing to entertain any idea, rather than just dismissing/supporting it based on whether it's consider left or right wing. That's a pretty admirable quality.

​Kind words.

You arent swaying me on religion though!

having thought long and hard ;) 

@TroyDyer simply he's a mate and some of the best moments of the last 5 years have involved him, he's good for a pint and has famous family. His little brother Kieron is funny, but his twin brother Danny is right tasty.

@wixman1884 the bloke's won two Oscars ffs! I was gutted to never meet him before he emigrated, and I remember routing for him badly during his passport saga when he nearly missed his own wedding due to the passport office and American Embassy!

@reveldevil simply, 95% of his posts make me actually laugh out loud. I think his sense of humour would lead to a night of hilarity.

On the next table, I'd hope @eddie , @froggg , @AndyinLiverpool and @AmericanRam were enjoying a beer together, and we'd all join in together.

Cheers Mostyn!

Gutted we didn't get to go out on the beers before I left - I'm going to be coming back over for my brother's wedding in May, and fly in the morning of the play off final (which I would have to go to if we make it) so I might see you over there!

I can't believe you didn't mention Cliffy - he's friends with all the players for goodness sake!  I don't think he drinks though, since the incident when he threw a toaster at Babs in a drunken stupor.

Angry ram....if he wasn't banned of course..!

B4 just to oust him as the red dog wind up merchant he clearly is. 

Daveo...just because I don't think he gets out much and doesn't have any friends, it would be a care in the community type of thing. 

​I'd steer clear of Daveo, wandering hands....

Angry ram....if he wasn't banned of course..!

B4 just to oust him as the red dog wind up merchant he clearly is. 

Daveo...just because I don't think he gets out much and doesn't have any friends, it would be a care in the community type of thing. 

​Only way I'd have a pint with you is if you removed those dodgy Wiggins sides and promised you wouldn't wear lycra

AR (The yank one though.)

Eddie

I-Ram

plus few more likes of froggg, igorlegend, Alan Rammage 4 Eva, Ketteringram, gritstone ram, truelou

Thought long about this.For those not mentioned,don't take it too hard;lot of cool people on here.

@eddie I find him pretty funny I must say and we share same affinity for good beer.

@Boycie Do not know about anyone else but I find him funny majority of the time and seems like a nice bloke.

@ladyram Very nice I think,would be nice to talk with her.

@Mostyn6

@mozza

@Tombo

@Derby_EnglandLoyal

i-Ram and JW...maybe.Bahrain,Wixman,Alpha,Rev,Coconut,froggg,etc. several more.

Just be nice to essentially talk with any of you lot here and others as well.

I have met a good few, and no one is on my never again list.

I wouldn't mind a beer with Tombo, RLACML and Uttox where we could have a good bash at working out policies that would make Britain great again.

After that I think I would need a good blast so would be happy to see whether Alpha, Reveldevil and JW were funny in real life. I suspect not.

Archived