Pint with a member

RLACML

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can, but that will be six walks to the bar and a lot of wasted time if you are a typical student (who only buys halfs and always on debit card). Bloody unwashed, with their jeans down around their knees!

​Only buys half pints?! Glad I picked you for mine then if you're only expecting a half pint out of me. Save me pennies.

I'd have a pint with anyone on here, but that's mostly because I'm a lonely alcoholic, rather than the quality or not of your lots posts! 

If I had to pick @Alpha Signia, always a well thought out post even if I don't agree, which is rare, @iRam makes me laugh pure and simple, in fact it's disconcerting when he makes a serious point, and @Mostyn6, wreaks havoc sometimes, but calls it as he sees it. For back up on the table next to us, I'd have @uttoxram75, and his choice of 3 handy mates for when Mostyn upsets everyone!

I'd have a pint with anyone on here, but that's mostly because I'm a lonely alcoholic, rather than the quality or not of your lots posts! 

If I had to pick @Alpha Signia, always a well thought out post even if I don't agree, which is rare, @iRam makes me laugh pure and simple, in fact it's disconcerting when he makes a serious point, and @Mostyn6, wreaks havoc sometimes, but calls it as he sees it. For back up on the table next to us, I'd have @uttoxram75, and his choice of 3 handy mates for when Mostyn upsets everyone!

​I don't think I'd upset anyone. I've always said it's confusing that if you type something down in a forum that's a difference of an opinion to someone, they're far more likely to get upset than if you're all in a boozer disagreeing. Many times I've had football debates over a beer, it's never ended in tears, even with oppo fans!

​I don't think I'd upset anyone. I've always said it's confusing that if you type something down in a forum that's a difference of an opinion to someone, they're far more likely to get upset than if you're all in a boozer disagreeing. Many times I've had football debates over a beer, it's never ended in tears, even with oppo fans!

Very good point, but still would like the muscle nearby, I-Ram can get a bit feisty too, Covent Garden bank holiday Mon maybe?

Not as fun as the snog marry avoid thread.

Lol, I'm just bitter I didn't get a mention. So bitter that I used my 1,000th post (second time round) on being bitter, rather than something nice. I wish Ninos was still here. He'd have at least given me an honourable mention.

Anyway, you'd be lucky to get to meet me. I'm a lager than life personality.

This isn't a trivial matter, so I should stop making shitty beer-related puns. I hate you all.

Lol, I'm just bitter I didn't get a mention. So bitter that I used my 1,000th post (second time round) on being bitter, rather than something nice. I wish Ninos was still here. He'd have at least given me an honourable mention.

This isn't a trivial matter, so I should stop making shitty beer-related puns. I hate you all.

1K  of posts heres to the next 1K 

PS I'd buy you a  pint. 

I would buy you a pint.

Be warned though...when I get in the right mood may drink all night and you may have to be designated driver.;)

Archived