Pint with a member

RLACML

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​I feel there should be a reunion quiz arranged at some point!

​I said this to the QM in a message but she says this site has a few "cock heads who drown out the decent folk" now. I find it hard to disagree with that, but I still like this forum personally. I don't think she's ruling it out. 

There was a quiz about a month or two back but you weren't on! We waited for you and everything!

Might have said RLACML and Tombo but neither of them picked me so they can shove their pint. Although I would one day like to find out what's behind the RLACML name, but that can wait.

I'd like to have a drink with curtains, purely on the basis of his posts while his sober.

@Leicester Ram's alright and in fact has promised me a pint, but I'm still waiting for it.

​No, that's absolutely fine. Good list. Absolutely no one on there who should be. No hard feelings from anyone. Good stuff.

I'm okay.

​I'm not even joking, about 10 seconds later I went to edit the post to put you and @Ambitious in but that's just insulting isn't it? If I forgot you first time of asking, then forget it! That's an insult to edit the post to pretend I didn't forget people. Sorry :lol:

Might have said RLACML and Tombo but neither of them picked me so they can shove their pint. Although I would one day like to find out what's behind the RLACML name, but that can wait.

I'd like to have a drink with curtains, purely on the basis of his posts while his sober.

@Leicester Ram's alright and in fact has promised me a pint, but I'm still waiting for it.

​You were fourth on the list after EKR. I was reading some of his posts at the time so he just edged you out. The name is a mixture of reality and fantasy, with each letter standing for something. That's as far as I'm willing to go right now. 

​Are you sure you're not mistaking me for @Lester Ram or the atrociously named @Ramleicester?

​Are you sure you're not mistaking me for @Lester Ram or the atrociously named @Ramleicester?

​Do you want me to resort to screenshotting as proof?

​I said this to the QM in a message but she says this site has a few "cock heads who drown out the decent folk" now. I find it hard to disagree with that, but I still like this forum personally. I don't think she's ruling it out. 

There was a quiz about a month or two back but you weren't on! We waited for you and everything!

​I had to let you win at least one...     ;)

Can I just have 3 pints to myself?

You can, but that will be six walks to the bar and a lot of wasted time if you are a typical student (who only buys halfs and always on debit card). Bloody unwashed, with their jeans down around their knees!

​All right, if you're ever in Loughborough's second best Wetherspoon's, just give me a call and I'll fork out £1.54 for a pint of their finest real ale.

​I was in lufbra 20 mins ago, bumped into Nicky Morgan and gave her a mouthful the smug cow...

You can, but that will be six walks to the bar and a lot of wasted time if you are a typical student (who only buys halfs and always on debit card). Bloody unwashed, with their jeans down around their knees!

​When you're paying £1.54 a pint, you buy them in three's, mate.

Archived