Pint with a member

RLACML

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you could go for a pint with three other members, who would they be?

My three choices are i-Ram, EastKentRam and Alpha. Explanations are available on request. Sorry Daveo 

​No need to apologise, if you had picked me I'd take the pint and go and sit on another table, no way would I be seen drinking with a bearded Scot wearing a fur coat, shorts and comedy glasses

It would have to be any three out of American Ram, Cisse, Froggg, Coconut and Reveldevil - apologies to any other Belgian beer fans I might have missed. You're invited too.

If you could go for a pint with three other members, who would they be?

My three choices are i-Ram, EastKentRam and Alpha. Explanations are available on request. Sorry Daveo 

That is very nice of you RLACML. Would it be ok if I had a Babycham?

American Ram, Mostyn and Boycie for me. With RLACML as back up (fellow Scot who I like winding up) -  to find me look out for an old, bent, dishevelled git with cocoa and curry stains down his front smelling of urine and with breath like a dead dog 

American Ram, Mostyn and Boycie for me. With RLACML as back up (fellow Scot who I like winding up) -  to find me look out for an old, bent, dishevelled git with cocoa and curry stains down his front smelling of urine and with breath like a dead dog 

With ARAM, Mostyn and Boycie in the room I fear you are unlikely to stand out. Wear a pink carnation.

With ARAM, Mostyn and Boycie in the room I fear you are unlikely to stand out. Wear a pink carnation.

Ok I will carry a rolled up copy of Loaded or Barely  Legal (heavily stained of course with the odd page stiff) 

​No need to apologise, if you had picked me I'd take the pint and go and sit on another table, no way would I be seen drinking with a bearded Scot wearing a fur coat, shorts and comedy glasses

Glad you're enjoying my twitter

Valley ram and curtains.

I'm deeply wounded that no one has mentioned me. I thought my one liners amused people. 

In reality, Jw and daz the ram as well as wixman and 442.

Del for sheer comedy reasons, and everyone in a beer tent. 

I-ram probably comes free with a buy one get one free. 

Cheers RLACML

I'd like an explanation? Always thought our political/philosophy approaches seemed the complete opposite. 

But whatever, I'd have a beer with any Derby fan quite happily.

I'd go with Alpha, and after that I'm struggling, cant stand most of you c**ts on here :ph34r:

Archived