Pint with a member

RLACML

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, Uttox and Bris are the two I would let buy me a beer. 

We could talk about the good old days and beautiful Mexican ladies..!

Good luck with getting a pint with Utch, every Leo Sayer he's told us about has never materialised. (Well, he's never turned up, it did go ahead):D

We done giving each other a reach around? 

I started a thread a week or so back that if you were in Nicosia and you were to have a drink with any Forum Member who would it be. The Mods deleted it today - over 1000 views, but not one post.

@Alpha Signia I agree with his posts quite often (although not always) and I 'like' so many of his posts that I feel like his groupie or something. Talks too much sense to be on this forum. All round nice guy.

@i-Ram Because it's just no fun without someone to criticise me for being a student, combined with our differences politically. The discussion would be heated, but overall respectful and friendly... Or at least at first! Maybe we'll need a referee.

@TrueLou The referee! Ha! She's never here anymore but one of the reasons I ended up sticking around on this forum was because of the George Thorne thread and the quizzes, and we were good mates during both of those things. I'd like to catch up with her, and I'm sure she's got some good quiz questions. We'll have no accusations of cheating when it's over a pint in the pub. No smartphones.

Loads of honourable mentions of course.

@Shuff264

@AmericanRam

@YorkshireRam

@eddie

@uttoxram75

@Derby_EnglandLoyal

There's people I'm forgetting I'm sure.

I'd buy any member on here a pint. Any Derby fan, anywhere. To me its great to be on holiday in say Majorca and see a Rams shirt. I always go and have a chat if i see a Ram badge on a shirt.

Last summer i was walking along Weymouth sea front and some chap started shouting out of an upper storey window "come on you Rams" cos he saw my Derby top. The next day, while with the missus, a bloke came up to me in a shop and said  " alright mate, it was me shouting at you yesterday, i saw you walk past with your Rams shirt, where do you sit?"

Its dead weird, but when you're away from the promised land and see a Rams shirt or logo its a great feeling. I think its because we're not glory hunters. We see the top prem clubs colours everywhere we go. Man U shirt wearers don't tend to acknowledge each other, but have you ever walked past a Derby shirt while on holiday without saying "nice shirt mate" or "you Rams"?

If you have then you're half fans, at best.:P

I'll be in Huddersfield at 1.15 on Saturday if anyone wants a pint. Trouble is i don't know which pub i'll be in til i get there and ring the lads up to see where they are. I'm picking my lad up Friday evening at Manchester airport for his first visit in two years and taking him to the game on Satdee. I'm presuming the Wetherspoons near the station but won't know for sure til we're there.

It would have to be any three out of American Ram, Cisse, Froggg, Coconut and Reveldevil - apologies to any other Belgian beer fans I might have missed. You're invited too.

​I'm a beer fan,but I'm not Belgian.

My job makes me a people watcher, but Derby fans love you all...well most of you....anyone who wants to meet me and rammie for a beer......we will mostly be in the Brunnie from midday Fri May 1st....see you there:cool:

I'd have a beer with anyone on here. I spend more than half my time reading what you folks think so obviously Im interested. 

Loads of sound people on here. 

Always clash with Curtains but it's only football and I know we're all hardcore Rams fans (otherwise why else would you be on here regularly?). 

Let's get to Wembley and take over a pub where we can discuss Ched Evans,  Israel and Nigel Clough. 

@Alpha Signia I agree with his posts quite often (although not always) and I 'like' so many of his posts that I feel like his groupie or something. Talks too much sense to be on this forum. All round nice guy.

@i-Ram Because it's just no fun without someone to criticise me for being a student, combined with our differences politically. The discussion would be heated, but overall respectful and friendly... Or at least at first! Maybe we'll need a referee.

@TrueLou The referee! Ha! She's never here anymore but one of the reasons I ended up sticking around on this forum was because of the George Thorne thread and the quizzes, and we were good mates during both of those things. I'd like to catch up with her, and I'm sure she's got some good quiz questions. We'll have no accusations of cheating when it's over a pint in the pub. No smartphones.

Loads of honourable mentions of course.

@Shuff264

@AmericanRam

@YorkshireRam

@eddie

@uttoxram75

@Derby_EnglandLoyal

There's people I'm forgetting I'm sure.

​I feel there should be a reunion quiz arranged at some point!

Archived