Derby County v Middlesbrough

-JW-

​It's called negative moaning. We've come such a long way and you're saying stuff like 'we're not good enough'. So unnecessary 

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like any loss it's gutting but we've just got to get on it now.

I'm glad he didn't risk any recovering players and I hope that's the same for Friday.

Let's get to this international break and get everyone back. Yes it's not ideal but it seems we have no other alternative.

Sick to ******* death of seeing our players holding their heads in their hands at FT. 

Better teams punish you and that's certainly what they did. Did we have a worthy effort until they sat back? That's the most disappointing thing for me, we look a shadow of the team we can be. 

Unnecessary but true. We are not good enough at the moment. We were but not anymore.  Tonight has shown us to be poor in all departments. You are obviously too deluded to be aware of that fact. Anyway I've far weightier matters to think about than argue the toss with you about the difference between negativity and realism. Read some of the other posts on here. Are they all negative moaners?

Archived