Derby County v Middlesbrough

-JW-

Exactly this. Our system has 2 fundamental positions that are key to its success. Unfortunately both the 1st choice and back up are out for both of them at the time we could do with them the most.  If they are back in the next game or so, we will still likely make automatic. If we don't we will be lucky to make the play offs and Steve will wish he had thought of a plan B.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting sick of  the propaganda coming out of DCFC. Thorne will be back sat. He wasn't. Thorne will be back tonight. He isn't. No doubt bent won't be back Friday either. Just tell us the truth 

What a load of tosh. According to you most of the posters tonight are all moaners.

And as a Rams fan since 1952 (when I first saw them) who has supported them through the glory years and the bad times I take no pleasure in seeing us fall away so badly. I'm just not a blind faither. Carry on living in la la land. Bye bye

Well thats fkd it.

Boro deserved it. 

We were never going to score.

they could have had four, but 1-0 was about right.

we just lack the necessary quality tbh.

grant and keogh nearly cost us again, poor final ball from the full backs.

Christie's confidence is totally shot. Forsyth wasn't great.

we just had no answer to their 4231.

looked like they should have had a penalty.

Most of the posters are moaners. There's no constructive criticism, no analysis. It's just 'we're not good enough', 'bye bye automatics', 'we'll be lucky to make the playoffs'. To use a Malcolm Tucker line, support the fecking team, or feck the feck off.

1952? Oh wow, you must know more than me then.

Don't worry lads you still should have enough points to go up once the points for attendances are added on at the end of the season!

Unlucky though, it was an honour for my little tin pot club to be able to share a pitch with such a massive club and the best team in the league by far.

Good luck with Wolves Friday :D

Most of the posters are moaners. There's no constructive criticism, no analysis. It's just 'we're not good enough', 'bye bye automatics', 'we'll be lucky to make the playoffs'. To use a Malcolm Tucker line, support the fecking team, or feck the feck off.

1952? Oh wow, you must know more than me then.

Archived