Leeds

ChaddesdenRam

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what did he do off the ball?

He and one of their players was running back towards the halfway line, they like bumped into each other and Martin raised his arm and connected with their defenders face.

I genuinely only saw it because it initially seemed like Martin was running back to help defend which I thought was odd.

He and one of their players was running back towards the halfway line, they like bumped into each other and Martin raised his arm and connected with their defenders face.

I genuinely only saw it because it initially seemed like Martin was running back to help defend which I thought was odd.

did you see their player raise an elbow to Fozzie first half, down in front of us in the east stand?

I would play:           

Legzdins

Wisdom            O'Brien            Whitbread          Lowe

Eustace

Bailey                     Hughes

Bamford                        Sammon                        Dawkins

And the funny thing is... I reckon we could still win     :lol:

McClaren has already stated "we will need to use the squad in the next 3 games", so they'll certainly be changes.

I can see Sammon, Whitbread, Hughes, Dawkins, Bamford and Naylor all starting.

What works for us is that whoever we face, whether it be Brighton, Wigan or Reading, all will be going full guns on the last day with full strength sides, while we won't have to.

Even if a full side is played, it'll be a relaxed atmosphere. I wouldn't make wholesale changes, although I would give Martin, Forsyth and Bryson rests.

Can't wait :D

wouldn't be surprised to see.....

Grant

Wisdom        keogh         Buxton         Naylor

Eustace

Hughes      Hendrik      Dawkins

Bamford        Russell

It would be crazy, totally crazy to play any of the team that would be starting the play off tie.

Take the U 17's up there, we don't need anything from the game, the first team have the form, the momentum etc, so let them rest this week, they could all have almost 2 weeks off and be ready for the first leg.

Continuity is a good thing.

Also, at the end of the match, I want it to be Keogh, Bucko, Wardy, Bucko, Martin, Grant, Bucko, Dawks, Thorne, Will, Bucko etc etc etc coming over to take the applause - not the kids from the U21s.

Why...?

It would be totally reckless to play any of them... The season is over now, we just have the play offs. I don't care if we get beat 24-0 at Leeds, so long as our full strength team are ready for the play offs.

Take them all away on holiday for a few days now.

I would play my strongsst team unless they are carrying an injury. Keep ghd momentum going. Keep fhe style going that only exists with Martin. Take him and Ward off after 70 mins.

Continuity is a good thing.

Also, at the end of the match, I want it to be Keogh, Bucko, Wardy, Bucko, Martin, Grant, Bucko, Dawks, Thorne, Will, Bucko etc etc etc coming over to take the applause - not the kids from the U21s.

Spot on! Start with the usual team (minus Martin at a push because he us so important) but go for the win! Playoffs are psychological, regardless of form the team that sneaks in 6th will have a spring in their step...as would a side going into the match on the back of 6 wins! We need momentum on our side

Archived